Part 29: First Half

CONTINUING

The class and I had already arrived in the city area. Lots of big buildings were surrounding us. They all seemed to be the same height from below.

"Midoriya, I think it's best if we made our way to the top," Yagi suggested

"Very well, lead the class to the top of one of the buildings" I said.

"Wait, what about you?"

"I'm going to scan the area"

Yagi quickly nodded and grouped back up with the class,"Everyone, we'll head to the roof of this building!"

The class didn't ask any questions but instead did as they were told and made their way up the highest building. It would provide them with a big view of the city, and since Jirou and Shoji are with the group, if any enemies were to be in the building, they would know.

"Oh Hisashi! Here!" Momo said, tossing me an ear piece.

"Smart thinking Momo, thank you"

"(sparkle) Your welcome!"

'Good now I won't lose full connection with the class. Probably I could've brought one of them with me, but they're better off with numbers'

I was tempted to just destroy the city, but I don't know if there were any penalties for doing so. The exam was obvious to test our team work since I'm sure every class from every school stayed as a group or split into groups, and for me the second choice was ideal.

I scanned the city and did find a few people around but they were at the edge of my distance to sense them, however a couple people, were coming our way.

/Momo, a couple are heading your way/

/Got it. Could you tell me their positions?/

/Let's see/

As I was about to list them, when I looked up, I saw a girl that looked like she was wearing a girl scout's uniform, jump from one building to the next.

/On second thought Momo, I'll be back/

/What?! I mean, sure but what happened?/

/I'm going to talk to someone/

/Wait Hisa-/

I turned off my ear piece. The people who I confirmed were girls, were getting into a familiar formation. My class hasn't reached the top which I expected but now I don't.

'Only one girl I know likes those uniforms.'

"Blink!"

I Blinked into another tall building that was across the one my class maes scale up. It was empty only having a few chairs and tables. There weren't any elevators so I had to walk up the stairs. I could've used Blink, but the girl I knew probably had a plan so I wanted to see what she would do and like expected there was a trap.