Part 63: Don't say my Name

WITH THE HEROES (5 DAYS LATER)

The finalization of the order from the Hero Association and the Police happened early, and quickly they were adamant on waiting any longer and urged U.A. to quickly send it's heroes in the making to their assigned locations. They had arrived 2 days earlier than expected.

HONK!!!!! HONK!!!!!!!

HONK!!!!!!!!

"DAMMIT! STOP PULLING ON THAT DAMN HORN!!!," Bakugo yelled.

"Kacchan, I think he's trying to tell us that-," Yagi said.

"We're here!!!," Ochako said, running out to the front deck along with the other classmates.

"Wow!!! The island is so pretty!!," Momo said in awe.

"You can say that again," Kyoka said next to Momo and Ochako," So this is Nabu Island"

"Mineta, this means we get to see," Kaminari said to Mineta.

"BEACH BABES!!!," they both cheered.

"Tch! Idiots! We didn't come her to-"

"Oh c'mon Bakubro, I'm sure they're just excited to get stronger!," Kirishima said, throwing his arm over Bakugo," Right Yagibro?...Yagibro?"

Yagi was looking over the ship's railing and stared at the small town. The wind made his hair blow wide but his eyes remained focus.

'To get stronger...'

It hasn't even been a month since the hospital fight and yet it feels like nothing had happened.

"HEY NERD! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT!!!?" Bakugo yelled into his ears.

"AH! Kacchan!," Yagi said holding his ear in pain," Sorry, sorry, I was just thinking about stuff"

"OH YEAH!? IT BETTER NOT BE ABOUT HEROES YOU DAMN NERD. IF I HAVE TO BURN YOU TO MAKE MYSELF STRONGER!! DON'T THINK THAT I WON'T!!!"

"No! I think he knows you would," Kirishima said, holding back Bakugo from blasting Yagi for no reason.

"Alright everybody! Before we reach the island I'd like to go over our first day schedule here in Nabu Island," Iida said, chopping the air,"We'll be heading up the mountain near the residence closest to their castle ruins. It's the best spot for every route, track and ect. on the island"

"That's so far from the beach though," Mineta whined.

"Have you forgotten why we're here?"

".......no...."

"Good, now, we'll be taking a local bus that can hold all 17 of us, and bring us up there where you can't miss the building we're staying in. We have today to get situated and explore the localized areas of the island but we should focus on getting prepared for the next day!"

"Agreed," Momo said," We should all use the next 2 weeks we have here to focus on developing our skills while also putting those skills to use when we patrol. I hope everyone is on board"

"I am with you on this," Tokoyami said.

"We all are!!," Kaminari said, wrapping an arm around Kirishima and a raging Bakugo.

"Right, let's do our best everyone!," Momo said as everyone cheered.

WITH ME

I was running some errands for Granny Hara down at the docks. She said she needed some fish oil and lobster claws for a dish she's making and there was no reason for me to decline. I had left the kids alone in the house to watch or play games among themselves as a break. The last 5 days, I've been taking them out to perform physical activities like tag, hiking, push up competitions and sometimes training their quirks.