Part 33: Oversea Friend

IN CLASS

"Class, meet U.A's top students or otherwise known as The Big Three" Aizawa introduced as a blond fellow, Nejire and a shy looking student came into the classroom.

"So they're the big three?!" Yagi said.

"They look like normal students to me," Kyoka said.

"Get to it. Introduce yourselves" Aizawa said to the 3.

"Hey everyone! I'm Nejire Hado but you guys already know that!" Nejire said, bouncing on her toes,"I like training, flying, Hisa-kun and sweets!"

'(sigh)'

"Hey! You can't say that out loud!" Kyoko said angrily, blushing.

"I'm sorry but I just really really really love him!" Nejire said flying over to my desk.

"Nejire-"

Nejire angrily stared at me.

"Neji-Bae, perhaps you should explain what work studies are?"

"I could but.....I WANT TO STAY HERE WITH YOU!" Nejire said wrapping her arms around me.

"That's it! Ladies! Let's get her!" Momo said, holding a pitchfork she created.

"This is completely irrational," Aizawa said with a red aura around him.

After a questionable introduction I didn't pay attention to, we were brought to a training gym, the same gym my class used to create ultimate moves except with no pillars. We were also told to put on our PE uniforms. Aizawa was standing to the side with Todoroki while the rest of us were in front of the blond 3rd year named Mirio. I actually didn't know what his quirk was so I was interested in how he became 1 of the big three.

Nejire and the shy one named Tamaki, were also standing to the side. Tamaki had his face on a wall while Nejire had her hand in the air cheering on everyone.

"You can do it! Especially you Hisa-kun!" Nejire shouted.

"Ha, I don't think she knows what she's cheering us on for" Sero sweatdropped.

"You might be right about that one Sero," I said.

"Mirio you're impossible," Tamaki said still on the wall," It'd be bad if one of them get so hurt that it'll take weeks for them to recover"

"What!" Mineta said.

"Don't worry, he's probably trying to sike us out," Kirishima said.

"Midoriya, do you know what his quirk is?" Yagi asked me.

"Sorry, but I have no clue who this person is in the first place but now we'll have a close up view on just how powerful he is. By the way Yagi, you should probably go first along with the other close up fighters in our class"

"Yeah, that sounds like the best course of action right now. Everyone! We need all close up fighters in the front and far range fighters in the back!" Yagi ordered.

'Yagi's rubbing off of me a bit. This is the first time I've seen him give a direct order'

"Midoriya what about you?"

"I'll fight Mirio last. I'm sure you know why"

"Right, okay then could you please stay between us and the far ranged?"

"Of course. Good luck Yagi" I said, giving him a pat on the back.

"Well aren't you all full of fire! Alright let's do this!" Mirio said getting in a fighting stance.