Part 6:Combat Training

COMBAT TRAINING

I'm sure you know the details about combat training for All Might's class but I'll give a quick explanation.

2 teams of 2, are paired up randomly. 1 one the 2 teams will be the villains and the others were the heroes. The villain's job is to protect a fake nuclear weapon that we have hidden inside or to capture the heroes using capture tape given to us in the beginning. The heroes jobs are to locate the fake nuclear weapon and secure it by touching it by even a finger or they could also use their capture tape to wrap and 'capture' a villain.

This exercise would be done indoors. Looking at the quirks I have right now, I don't have a lot of indoor friendly quirks unless they're by themselves.

I was truthfully excited for I haven't been able to use quirks on anybody else besides mother but she is getting old, so a new training buddy would be nice. I actually had my eye on Kirishima and his hardening quirk. I can practice using my quirks to hit him while he uses hardening on his body. This way we'll both be able to improve our abilities.

'I'll ask him another time'

For pairing, I ended up pairing with Momo. I am not disappointed in the slightest since this is exactly what I was hoping for. I believe I said this before, but her quirk is indeed powerful when used right. This would be a great opportunity for me to see the limits of her quirk. I planned on experimenting with handing out my quirks with whoever I was paired with, and in this case I'll be giving Multiplier to Momo. If my theory is correct, she would be able to produce multiple items at once without using up all of her lipids. 

"Hey Midoriya, I guess we're a team huh?" she said with a smile and a sprinkle of pink on her cheeks.

"Ah Momo, yes I guess we are. This will be an easy win for us"

"Your costume looks very cool, Midoriya!"

"Why thank you, your costume makes you look like a picture!"

............

"MOMO!?", she yelled,"Oh sorry for yelling, that was just unexpected for you to use my first name"

"My apologies, I didn't mean to disrespect you Yaoyorozu"

"No no, not at all. In fact I would love for you to call me by my first name!"

"Very well then Momo, you can call me Hisashi. Let's do our best!"

We stood by each other as we waited for the other teams to finish their combat training. I couldn't help but feel another burning stare from someone in our class. Of course I knew it was Uraraka, but like most of the time, I ignore these happenings.

After waiting a couple of minutes for the other teams to finish, it was finally Momo's and my turn. We were given the role of 'villain' while our opponents Todoroki and Shoji were the heroes.

I paid attention to everyone during the quirk assessments we had the first day and knew we were up against strong individuals. I could tell by Momo's face that she also knew what we were up against.

We were given 10 minutes to hide the bomb in one of the 7 floors of the building while the heroes were coming up with a plan.

"Hisashi, I believe putting the bomb on the top floor is correct choice for this exercise"

"Agreed, we could defend longer while you set up small traps on the stairs and rooms"

"Then we better make it quick since we only have 6 minutes left to prepare"