Part 57: Nana's Resolve

WITH NANA

Zooming through a flattened out path in the forests, she followed the trail that Machia left. It was an order given by me and since she was missing a part of herself, she remained as a Nomu unlike Shigaraki who had full control his actions despite not being 100 percent complete. She had to follow my orders when I told her to find the league, but once she des find them, she'll have control of her own body until I say so, or she somehow manages to complete herself.

'Why do I feel.......weird' Nana thought as she ran by multiple injured or killed heroes.

'Did Sashi do this? No, he's back at the hospital ruins, of course he didn't do this'

'And yet.....Something is telling me that this was his doing in a way'

'I'm so confused on what to think right now'

'Something's missing'

'I can feel it'

'I also feel like I'm not moving because I want to'

'Was it cause he gave me the order to come here?'

'Hold on, he's giving me orders!?'

'He's all I can think about right now'

'Am I following orders because I want too?'

'I'm so confused'

'Wait, I already thought that'

'Sashi....'

'What is going on?'

WITH THE LEAGUE

While Shigaraki and have finally woken up, the league members, Nejire, Toga, Dabi, Compress, Saiko, Melissa, Spinner and Kendo were still on the back of Gigantomachia as he continue to rampage through forests following Eri's scent, for she had been taken by the heroes.

"Dang, there sure are alot of heroes down there," Toga said observing the many heroes getting killed or thrown away by machia," You'd think they know that they can't stop this guy"

"I think it's a win! Machia here can reduce their numbers slowly but surely until we can reach Eri because of the pace he's going, little Eri is pretty far away now," Compress said.

"But, don't you think this is a bit slower than before?," Kendo asked," His speed has kinda dropped since he first started to rampage. Perhaps the heroes are actually making him weaker"

"Hey blondy, you think you can just repair him?" Spinner asked Melissa.

"I've already tried when we fought Machia before but my Overhaul can only go so far and besides, if I dismantle him now, we'd all fall to the floor and probably get captured before I get the chance to assemble him." Melissa explained.

"(sigh) We really have to wait here until we find the brat," Dabi sighed.

"You don't look too happy Dabi, did something happen other than Twice's death?," Compress asked.

"You know, you shouldn't just say something so straightforward, plus it's not just that. We let the bastard who killed him get away, along with that bird head, Tokoyami was it?"

"You really cared for Twice?," Spinner asked skeptically.

"In a way. His quirk along with his split personality thingy, were good assets to the league that's all"

"Now that I think about it, this was out league's first death huh," Nejire slowly saddening," Our first major loss"

"That's why, when we get our hands on that hero....we'll cut wings off," Toga said waving a knife.