Part 53: Wait for Me

CONTINUING

"Hisashi/ Hisa-kun/Snowsashi/ Hisa-chan/ Midoriya/ Daddy!!!!" Everyone shouted.

"You finally made your appearance!," Compress said.

"So glad to see you! I missed you so much!," Twice cried.

"Clan Captain 2, welcome back," Shigaraki scratched.

Eri jumped down from Nejire's shoulders and quickly ran over to me, where I crouched and quickly picked her up.

"Who's.......a plane!," I said as I used Wind Manipulation to make Eri fly around," (brrrrrrrr) (plane noises)(brrrrrrr) Who's a little plane!?"

"Me! I'm a plane!," Eri said copying me,"(brrrr)(moreplane noises)(brrrrrrrr)"

"Hisa-kun!," Nejire came running up and gave me a tight hug around my waist," (sniff) I'm glad you're okay!"

"I hate you!," Saiko said as she came over and hugged my arm tightly," I..I..freaking love you, but don't scare us like that again!"

"Snowsashi!," Melissa ran and hugged me from behind," (crying) you big snow mountain of a dummy!"

"My turn!," Kendo said as she pushed Nejire over and gave me a tighter hg around the waist," I need to recharge on more vitamin him~"

"And finally me!," Toga said biting onto my other arm," AH~ I needed a good drink after today"

"Yes. I heard you and Shigaraki had made the Liberation Army yours. Nice work Shigaraki" I said, putting Eri on my shoulders.

"I just did what any clan leader would have and now we have money and more people under our leadership," Shigaraki boasted," Ha! I don't even know what to do with them all!"

"(chuckle) Well, we aren't done yet," I said.

"That's right!," the doctor said as he pressed a button and 2 more large glass chambers lowered down from the ceiling and landed next to Nana's chamber. The new chambers were exactly the same as Nana's except that they both glowed a red color.

"Is it time?," Kendo asked.

"Yes! It is time!!," the doctor said enthusiastically getting up from his chair," The day we've been working towards is here!"

"But why are there 2 more pods?," Nejire asked.

"Yeah, I wonder," Toga said as she flipped her knife.

I pulled away from the girls and gave Eri to Toga. I slowly walked over to the doctor who was now standing in front of Nana's chamber as a large wire came down from above in front of me. I grabbed the wire and at the end, a large needle was present and like all needles, I stabbed myself in the arms and smiled at everyone.

"Shigaraki," I said," You wanted a new quirk right?"

"Yeah, but it has to be a cool one!," Shigaraki said," Something that makes me more powerful"

"Well then...how would you like a copy of mine?"

"............"

"WHAT!?" everyone shouted.

"I'm only able to make one copy of his quirk and after a small discussion about who inherit the copy, the obvious choice landed on Shigaraki, the other captain of the league of villains," the doctor said as he motioned Shigaraki to come over,"Shigaraki and Midoriya will both be placed within these chambers you all saw come down. The needle Midoriya stabbed himself with will link both of you so that the All For One copy can be transferred"