Part 75: The Path I Chose

THE NEXT MORNING

Yagi was slowly waking up from his passionate dream as he laid straight on his bed.

"........Hmm?....wait..That was a dream?" Yagi said to himself as he opened his eyes," But it felt so real..."

He remained laid down and stared at his ceiling to process the fact that his first kiss was only a dream. His senses were in a bit of a daze, an effect of my Dream quirk, that he hadn't noticed that his room was completely ravaged until he decided to look where he thought Valentine would be laying.

Scattered papers, scratched walls, torn posters, broken door; All too much to just wake up to but most notably to Yagi, no Valentine.

'What?.....Valentine?' Yagi thought as he began to look around only to feel something underneath his hand,' This is....her..necklace...so it wasn't a dream...or is only partially real?'

Yagi desperately tried to keep his hopes up that he was still dreaming by pinching himself but alas the truth, or what I wanted him to believe, started to settle into his head. He jumped out of bed only to have his leg go down the hole I made in his floor to Shoji's room below.

'No,no,no,no,no...NO!'

He pushed himself back up until he noticed a paper with a smile on it and the broken specs he gave Valentine to see.

'No, this is not real...'

Yagi reached over and grabbed the paper and unfolded it open and what he found was not good at all.

'Sorry Yagi, but I can't have you distracted by a hopeless girl so I did you a favor and got rid of her. Your welcome..-Midoriya' P.S. She was a good fighter going against me when I wasn't trying, but too bad she was only throwing punches at someone she couldn't see'

"(grit) Midoriya...You..," Yagi said, biting down onto his teeth and crumbling the note with his hand and fully pushing himself back onto his feet.

He was beyond angry for he subconsciously activated One For All and began dashing around the halls of his dorm. The loud steps of his footsteps echoed down, and they were enough to wake up the entire class and Mr. Aizawa in his office.

CLICK

'Did I really fall asleep?' Aizawa thought as he walked out of his office and into the living space.

                                                                                                                                                              STEP! STep! Step!

'And who's running around. Someone's looking for some fun exercise, discipline and training' Aizawa thought as he was about to go check who was making the racket, but he didn't get far since Yagi ran to him.

"AIZAWA!!!" Yagi yelled as he stopped right in front of him, expressing panic and fear," HE TOOK VALENTINE! VALENTINE IS MISSING!!"

'What?!' Aizawa thought as he led them back up to Yagi's room, passing by the others who stood at their opened doors, confused by Yagi's sudden distress.

"Yagibro? What's going on?" Kirishima said but only to receive a saddened look from Yagi.

"Is he alright?" Ochako asked out loud.

"Let's go see what's going on," Kaminari said, already following the 2 up to Yagi's room with a few others.

...