Part 58: Stop now Sashi

WITH ME

This is what the battlefield looks like. Nothing but dust and dirt for at least a 3 mile radius from the hospital ruins, and a few destroyed buildings in front of us where the hero has started to form up at, especially with our biggest problem being Aizawa or who Shigaraki calls Erasure.

Yagi had tackled me and Bakugo had tackled Shigaraki, in hopes of keeping us away from Aizawa, as I assume you already know, who is erasing our quirks so all the damage up to this point has been burdening.

"YAGI!!!!!"

"MIDORIYA!!!!!!!"

"Nomus, kill anyone on sight!" Shigaraki called out as suddenly, dozens of high ends came out from the ruins of the hospital and started to attack small-time heroes. This would minimize their fighting strength all together.

"VILLAINS!!! I'LL BLAST YOU BOTH TO HELL!!!!," Bakugo shouted as he and Yagi jumped away to make room for his AP Machine Gun move.

BBOOOMM!!!

BBOOOMM!!!

BOOOMM!!!

BBOOOMM!!!

Me and Shigaraki just brushed aside the fireworks Bakugos shot us.

"Haha!! What can your one note quirk do Yagi!," I mocked.

"It's not so one note!," Yagi said as suddenly, a black like mass came out of Yagi's gloves and wrapped both me and Shigaraki," Black Whip!"

"Black wh- What!?," I said shocked.

"He has another quirk!?," Shigaraki said.

'It surprised me that out of nowhere Yagi presented another quirk.....and was also frustrating that he did'

"DIEEE!!!!," Bakugo yelled as he sent another large explosion in our faces sending us bouncing back.

"Yagi.....you're not supposed to have another quirk...unless I gave you one," I said irritated but still got back up," Tomura on your feet, and ignore the loud one and focus on Yagi"

"Tch! I'm annoyed we can use our quirks right now," Shigaraki said standing up,"but that Eraserhead sure is a problem"

"Agreed-"

"MIDORIYA!!!!!," Yagi yelled.

"Yagi! Who gave you that quirk?!," I asked.

"Is now really the time to talk?," Shigaraki asked.

"Well Yagi? Are you going to tell me? Or do I really have to force it out of you?!," I demanded.

"Midoriya, is all this what you really want? You're my friend Midoriya, my best friend!"

"I can say the same but right now your quirk is what I'm after! Tomura!"

Shigaraki and I, both jumped right at Yagi ignoring everything else, but that was when Endeavor came in full power and fire punched me away and Bakugo jumped in and blew Shigaraki away.

BBBBOOOM!!!

BBRRRRR!!!!!!!

Like before, we got sent away deeper into the empty ruins, crashing and then rolling on backs.

"I'm getting so annoyed!!," Shigaraki yelled," Dammit Yagi! Give me Nana!!!"

"......."

'What? Did I say?' Shigaraki thought.