39: The Next Step [Lemon]

Start from the beginning

"N-no─it's not like that. I am comfortable like this! It's just..." You paused, not knowing what to say.

You glanced into his golden red eyes, which seems to pin you in place, making you insides lurch with warmth...and need.

"It's what, my love? Please tell me?" He asked.

He watches as you slowly break eye contact and your gaze trail over his body and towards his lower half. Kyōjurō's eyes soon widen─finally realizing the issue as he glances over himself.

Oh...so that's it?

Kyōjurō couldn't help the smile that crossed his face before looking back you. "Ah, you seem to be infatuated with my body," he said.

"Y'know my sweet flame, if you're aroused by my body─I don't mind you touching me!" He says, slowly reaching for his towel around his waist.

"Would you like to have a closer look?♡" He inquired.

You gasp as he tugs it down and can't help but look down─and at it!

"K-Kyo wait..." You tried to protest, but it's too late as your face immediately turned red.

His penis was long with a bit of girth─ along with a definite bend to the right, about halfway along its shaft. His foreskin was tight against the head and a ring of pink helped to highlight its edge.

Moving his hand to the tip, he rubbed his finger into the sticky liquid and spread it across his glans.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" You squealed at the display.

Then it dawns on you─he's masturbating in front of you as he moved his hand up and down to pump himself, letting his thumb rest on the tip─gliding in his lubricant over that erogenous area.

He lowered his other hand through his blond pubic hair, around the base, and cupped one of his balls. The lewd display was turning you on that the dull ache of your clit throbs─begging for you to relieve yourself.

Realizing you're staring, you quickly look away; face flushing redder to rival a tomato.

"Why do you look away, my sweet flame?" He asks, his voice smug and coursing with mischief and lust. "You out of all people..ah.. have the right to see and even interact with me like this."

"Kyō, I... w-we shouldn't be doing this." You said shyly, still refusing to look at him.

"Look at me, my love." He says hotly in your ear, causing you to shiver.

He wanted you to look. He needed you to see the result of what it is you do to him. How much you effect him?

So with his content, you look...only for your heart to kick into maximum overdrive upon seeing him stroke his cock until it's fully erected.

You inwardly moan, seeing the loose skin of his foreskin being pulled back, revealing that yummy bulbous pinkish tip dripping with pre-cum.

The around you air is relatively humid and your p◻◻◻y throbs at the erotic sight of Kyōjurō stroking his hand up and down his cock as you eagerly rubbed your inner thighs together to ease the dull ache.