Fourty-Six

𖣔𖣔𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢𖣔𖣔

"baby get up" "no chris i'm tired" "it's our last day and we have stuff to do" "well you shouldn't have did what you did" this dumbass decided to wake me up at 3 in the morning and fuck me. not do the make love shit that we did but fuck me. it was good as always but damn he gave me no time to get ready forreal. like he woke me up and told me to arch, i was confused as hell but did it and next thing i know i'm gettin fucked up like i did sum.

"i'm sorry" he said coming behind me and kissing my neck "no. my fuckin legs still hurt" "want me to rub em" he said in between the kisses he placed going down my arm "chris forreal" "ima rub em that's it" and he flipped me so i was on my back and then got in between my legs, he started rubbing both of my thighs. i was low key falling asleep again "tina." "baby i'm tired" he smacked his lips and came up to lay on my stomach.

i started rubbing his head "are you really going back to sleep" "yes chris i'm still sleepy" "but the things planned before we leaves" "they can't be pushed back?" my eyes are literally closed while talking to this man.

"they can but we don't have all day, our flight leaves at 11" "ugghhhhh. it's your fault i'm tired" "i was horny" "but we just had had sex bro" "we made love. I wanted to fuck" "clearly." "don't say it like that" "whatever" "go back to sleep and then when we wake up you gotta get up forreal" "ok" we went to sleep and then woke back up around 2. as soon as we got up we started getting ready, he tried to fuck me in the shower. something is really wrong with that man.

"you sure you don't wanna do a quickie" he said leaning on the bed looking at me "yes i'm sure" i said in a giggle

"you sure you don't wanna do a quickie" he said leaning on the bed looking at me "yes i'm sure" i said in a giggle. i turned around and faced him "you like?" "yes" and he did a come here motion with his fingers so i walked over to him, he sat up and i stood in between his legs. he started rubbing my butt as he was looking at me "stop lookin at me like that" i said looking away from him.

he took one of his hands to turn my face back to him "like what" "like that" "what is that" "like you in love or some shit" "i am" "well stop" "no" i smiled at him and bent down to kiss him "i hope you are too" "eh i might be" i said with a smile on my face. "umhm" he said standing up

 "umhm" he said standing up