Twenty-One

𖣔𖣔𝘈𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘢𖣔𖣔

it's been a month since our first date, we had our second at his house and he can actually cook. we've been good i guess you could say as far as friendships go. or- i don't know what we're doing, but tonight him and lily are coming over for a movie. josh is over his girlfriends house and i trust them enough to get up and go to school. if they don't they already know i will go drag they asses to school, they call me momma athena ova hea. as of yaz in school, she comes over here and goes to school in the morning, then goes back home for some times and i go get her when i end practice.

it's a lot but as long as she comin to school it's fine, she's suppose to get her drivers liscens so my mom and i are figuring out getting her a car like we did for josh. i want to get a new car too so maybe i'll give her the one i drive now.

but, right now i'm cooking tacos because we gotta eat something other than popcorn. after i got done cooking, i got in the shower and dressed in some boxer shorts and a hoodie. as soon as i was about to sit down the doorbell rung, i opened the door and lily basically jumped on me. "jeez lily, you just saw me" "that was at like hours ago" "i guess" she got off me and went in the living room "hey" "hi" i kissed his cheek "really?" "what" "on the cheek" "boyyyyy, ion even like you forreal" "yea ok" i gave him a kiss on the lips and walked away.

"ok what movie do you wanna watch" i asked lily, she was about to go to sleep. it's past her bed time anyway "the frog and princess one" "yea she's sleepy" christian said chuckling "no i'm not" "you are" i said "i'm gonna stay woke the whooolleee movie" "yea sure". i turned the movie on and chris turned the lights off, lily got under him and i laid against the arm of the couch. weren't even 10 minutes in and she was out "you can go put her in my room"

he got up and went to put her down, when he came back he sat back in the same spot and i was in mine "athena." "what" "the tone isn't needed. and why are you down there, come down here" he said tugging on my foot some. i went down there and rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me "when we gonna go on our third date" "you just wanna fuck me" "true but really when are we" "nasty" i said pinching his stomach "there's no kinda fat there" "don't mean i can't pinch it" and i pinched him again "ok stop" "are you ticklish" "no." "you lyin" "i'm not"

i sat up on my knees and started tickling him, "athena stop" he was trying not laugh and push me off him, but ended up pushing me on the ground "damn you big built bitch" "feeling. hurt" "i. don't care." i got up and rubbed my ass cause shit "lemme rub" "no. you can't touch me nomo" and i sat back down in the spot i was in before i was on him. he got off the couch and sat in front of me "yes?" "why the hell are you back down here" "because ion wanna be on you" he stood up in front of me and picked me up then sat back down, so now laying on him, my head is on his shoulder and i'm some what curled up in his lap.

"why" "because" "because what" "you were being subborn" "you hurt my butt" so he started rubbing it. "i still don't like you" "umhm" we continued watching the movie until it went off "ok, you gotta get her home. she has school and you have work" "it's late" "exactly. leave" "yo boyfriend comin over or somethin" "yup" "and just for that ima stay" "for whaaaatt" "to see who it is" "why you in my business" 'cause you suppose to be my business" "am not" "you are" "boy you know ain't nobody comin ova hea" "i know" "get out"

"we have bags" "christian" "i'm so serious, it's late and lily doesn't like to be woken up so i packed her bag for school and dance" "you just wanted to stay over, buuuttt she gotta get up out my bed" "are you kicking my baby outta bed" "outta mine yea" "horrible" "go put her in one of the other ro- actually she can stay in there with me and you go sleep in the gue-" "no." and he got up to go get her. i giggled to myself a bit. he carried her to the closet room and then came back out, he reached out for me and i grabbed his hand and we went in my room

i got in the bed and he got in behind me, to spoon me "so what do you wanna do for the big 3" "don't know yet" "you don't want it forreal then" "yes i do. i just don't know what people do in april" "you know it doesn't have to be something extra right" i said turning to face him "well no i didn't know that. now that i do i know what we're gonna do" "tell me" "no" "you've hurt my feelings" "that's ok" "ima tell my momma on you" "i think she likes me too much to believe i was mean to you" "no she don't"

"she does" "go in the room with your child" "you know, actually ion think she likes me that much" "umhm"

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔