Thirty-Two

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

*incoming facetime from thing of mine😒🖕🏾*

"hum" "you about to go to sleep" "naw ima bout to be dead" "don't. but how you gon go to sleep and not speak to me" "cause i been at yo house for a week" "has nothing to do with nothing" "whatever" "what'd you do today" "my christmas shopping" "you late" "very, how about you"

"took lily to school and went into the office" "cute" "not at all. i have a case on new years" "you don't." "but i do" "tell them to wait" "can't really do that when i'm getting paid" "ughhhh" "it's in town though. so i'll be coming home everyday" "yay" "so i shouldn't miss the countdown but i won't be there for the day"

"sad" "very. today when i picked lily up she told me she had a boyfriend" "is it dylan" "yes." "awwww" "no. no aw. she's a baby" "she would've gotten a boyfriend eventually" "no" "yea ok christian" "i told her to break up with him" "you didn't" "i did and she's gonna do it tomorrow"

"i wanna take her to school tomorrow" "hell no" "yes" "no" "whatever bitch" i said the bitch part lowly "what was that last word" "nothing" "umhm" "so what do you usually do for christmas"

"go over my parents house and our family comes into town, you?" "same" "why'd you ask" "because i wanted to know what we were gonna do. i don't wanna take you away from your mom or anything like that" "oh...well uh maybe we could spend the day together on christmas eve or the day after"

"maybe christmas eve" "ok" "so what'd you get me" "nothing" "mean" "you said you ain't get me nothing" "i was lying, of course" "so what is it" "you'll see in two days" "something sexual?" i could hear the smirk on his face "no" "aw man" "is my gift sexual" "no" "ughhh" "don-" "i'm coming over"

i just felt the need to be over there right now. "right now?" "yea" "ok" "i'll see you inna minute" we got off the phone. i put a bag together "josh i'm finna go" "whea? ova yo boyfriend houseeee" "shut up" "bout to go get yo freak on" "his child is there" "y'all haven't fucked while lily is in the house before?"

"not in his room" "if it ain't is his room then- EWWWWWW. he nasty just like yo ass" "what chu mean" "i know about yo lil room" "i'm leaving" i closed his door and left. he decided not to go to college which is his choice and i won't kick him out. so, that's why he's still here. when i got there the door was unlocked and i went in "lily why are you up" i asked as i walked further into the kichen

"i was hungry and daddy is sleep" "he sleep!?" "yes" this nigga. "ok, what do you want" "a hotdog" "ok, how were you gonna make one. you can't reach the microwave" "i was gonna try" i laughed and started making her a hotdog "you want some fries" "please" i got the fries out the frezzer, i put the grease in the pan and heated it.

when i was done making her food i fixed the plate "ok go in your room" "daddy said i can't eat in my room" "girl fuck yo deddy" "tinaaaa" "don't tell him i said that" "ok. but you sure i can eat in there" "yes. i know it's after 10 but you can watch tv" "really" "yea, c'mon"

we went upstairs and she sat on the bed then i turned her tv on "when you go to sleep turn the tv off" "ok. goodnight tina" "goodnight baby" i went to his room and he was knocked out. i took my stuff off and put one of his shirts on "chris wake yo ass"

"huh" "how you gon be sleep" "i'm tired baby" i got on top of him "wake up" "i got work in the morning" "that's ok" he opened his eyes and i smiled "hi handsome" "hey beautiful" i put both hands on his cheeks and leaned down to kiss him.

"athena i really do have work in the morning" "so do i" "i thought y'all didn't have classes anymore" "tomorrow is the last day before i let them go for christmas and new years" "oh" "i'll take lily to school tomorrow for you"

"ok- no" "whyyy" "because no" "just let me do it" i asked kissing his ear. figured out that was his spot a lil while back. "just let me" as i continued to kiss along that side of his neck. "uuhh" he moaned out. "i like when you do that" i said talking about him moaning.

"when you drop her off don't try nothin slick athena" "i won't" i said pecking his lips and sitting up with my elbows on his chest. "was she sleep when you came in" "yea" "ok" i leaned in and kissed him "you're very clingy tonight" "i know"

"why" "i'm not allowed to show my man some affection now" "you can" "ok then" we sat there and looked at each other for a moment "you love me" "chris leave me alone" "but you dooo" "whatever" "you didn't deny it"

"i know i didn't" "so say it again" "for?" "cause i wanna hear it" "i love you christian" "awwwww" "stop" i said turning my head to the side on his chest. he started rubbing my back "i love you too" he said kissing my head.

"you have no choice but to" "not true" "get punched" "i"m good" "alright then" "baby" "yes" "can we go to sleep now" "i'm not sleepy anymore" "ughhhh" i said getting up "where you goin" "to sleep in lily room"

"baby get back in the bed" "no" "athena come lay yo ass down. now." he gon quit talkin to me like i'm his goddamn kid. i walked back to the bed and laid down, but didn't lay facing him "tina" "no lemme alone christian" "what's the problem now"

"you raised yo fuckin voice at me" "i'm sorry" "whatever" "tina" "didn't you say you were tired christian" "i'm not gonna let you go to bed mad at me" "nobody's mad" "you are" i didn't say anything.

he turned me so i was facing him "i didn't mean to raise my voice at you" "yes you did" "i didn't, i'm sorry" "it's fine" "you sure" "yea" "ok, but i also was thinking and i wanna go over your moms house for christmas" "what about your mom" "can she come?" "sure"

"ok, now go to sleep forreal" "goodnight" "you forgetting something" makes me sick "i love you" "i love you too, goodnight" he kissed my forehead and we went to sleep.

"LILY WHY'S THERE FOOD IN YOUR BED" i woke up to christian yelling. i went in lily's room and she still had he plate in her bed, and she looked like she was about to start crying. i came in there and hit him "don't yell at her" "SHE HAS FOOD-" "and you ain't gon yell at me. i told her it was fine, and she didn't even make a mess"

"YOU'RE NOT HER MOTHER, NOR IS SHE YOUR CHILD. YOU CAN'T TELL HER WHAT'S FINE OR NOT" oh. alright. "coo. lily get ready for school please" i grabbed the plate and went downstairs to put it in the sink. i went back upstairs and grabbed my bag to go get ready in the guest room "athena that's not necessary "

i got ready in the guest room and waited for lily to come downstairs. when she came downstairs so did christian, they clearly made up and she hugged him before we left out. i didn't say anything to him and we left.

"tina, daddy said he didn't mean to say that" "he did. but it's fine" "oh...are you guys gonna break up" "no baby" "ok good. i don't want you guys to, because i want you to be my new mommy" woahhhhh "lily i couldn't replace your mommy" "yes you can"

she really don"t like her. "i see you more than i ever seen her and you're always so nice to me. she was never nice to me and you don't hit me" "she hit you more than that one time you told me about?" "yes" take a deep breathe. "ok. daddy's gonna pick you up from school, after class we're gonna talk to him about your mommy hitting you, ok?"

"ok. do i have to break up with dylan?" "no" "yay. bye tina" she said kissing my cheek then getting out the backseat and went in the school building.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔