Twenty-Two

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

Chris💕

be ready by 8
please

you said 9?

i got chuuu

maam i said 8

sir i run on
bpt

whats that

black people time

🤦🏻‍♂️

im playin

but where we
goin

not tellin

🙄

where something
casual but comfy

umhm

so i did cancel class for the day, which i never really do but they'll be fine. it's 4 right now and so far today all i've done is watch outer banks, christian gon be mad because i started season 2 without him. he'll live though. i'm kinda hungry not gon lie, but do i feel like getting up? no, so i'll just wait til i feel like getting up. "girl." josh said coming into my room "what?" "why are you still in bed" "because i wanna" "y'all still got that date today" "yea" "ooo what chu wearin" "he said something casual but comfy" "lemme pick yo outfit, cause yo ass would go out in some damn sweats"

"and will." "horrible. the man tryna take you out and you wanna wear sweats" "he'll be fine" "bad girlfriend" "he is not my nigga" "can't tell, as much as he's over here or you're over there" "friends can't hang out?" "friends my ass" "ight momma" "ha. ha." he went to my closet and started looking through it "don't give me no tight ass clothes" "i won't" couple minutes later he came out with the whole fit.

"ooo i like i like" "yeaaa i'm raw like dat, but i gotta ask you somethinggg" i rolled my eyes "yea you can go out but you betta be back in the house by 12 and don't wake up late for school either" he was about to say something else "yea she can sleepover as long as her parents are ok with it" "thank you" "umhm" he left my room. i looked over the outfit and smiled because it was cute.

now that it's almost 8 i shoulda started getting ready but i didn't, i'm cooking because i'm hungry. i was so serious when i said i run on black people time. i'm blasting that good ole can't take my eyes of of you by lauryn hill, i'm singing and everything "why aren't you dressed" somebody came up behind me grabbing my waist and whispered in my ear. scared the shit outta me. i turned around and it was christian.

"you play too much" "you should be dressed" "i told you 9" "girl

"you play too much" "you should be dressed" "i told you 9" "girl. go get dressed" "but my food" "it'll be there when you get back home...if we come back" i side eyed him and the left for my room. i finished getting ready

you ready" "yes, you look nice by the way" "as do you, as always" "please

you ready" "yes, you look nice by the way" "as do you, as always" "please. i looked like somebody ghetto grandma when you came in here" "you didn't" "you ever seen a ghetto granny?" "yes" "umhm" "go getta bag" "ughhhhh" i went back to my room and packed a lil bag or whatevaaaa then we finally left out. when we pulled up, it was to a bowling place "i remember telling you i can't bowl for shit" "and i remember telling you i love bowling" "you're an ass" "umhm sure"

we got out the car and went in then got our lane and our shoes "youngest goes first" "no" "yes, i already put your name" "ughhhh" i went to go find a ball and when i came back chris was wiping his "that heavy ass thing was in thea" i said pointing to the bag he brought in "it's only 13 pounds" "i have a 5 pound..." "umhm, go, stop stalling" i went up to the lane and prepared to throw it and did "not the gutter" "shut up" and i went back to my seat "you gotta go again" i went the second time and still got a gutter.

"this is ass" "no, you're just bad" "nobody asked you, take your turn" this nigga gotta strike "i wanna go home" "don't be a sore loser" i got up and grabbed my ball again. he came up there with me "ok so you direct the ball where ever you go is where the ball goes. you wanna aim for the middle" he fixed how i was holding the ball "ok now, don't throw it put kinda toss it and make sure to keep your arm straight"

so i did and hit 5 pins, i almost screamed and started dancin around. look , never in all the years i been livin have i ever hit that many pins. this should be in the books. he gave me a high five and i went again and knocked down all but one "good job" "i'm raw" "give me my credit" "thank you" "umhmmm" we played until our time frame was up. he won of course, i won't say i was close cause i wasn't. but, i got more points than i ever have.

"wanna play again or go eat" "eat." we returned our shoes and left out. we pulled up to red lobster "you listennnnnn" "umhmmmm" we went in and theybtold us it was a 30 minute wait, so we went to sit back in the car with the buzzer. "so why was i told to get a bag" "you're gonna sleepover" "be forreal. we fuckin tonight" "ion know, are we" "do you want to" "this feels like a very highschool conversation" we both laughed

"if it happens it happens" 'umhm" we talked for a bit then the buzzer went off. we went in and got seated.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔