Thirty- Five

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"so what happened to q" "ion know ask him" "y'all was good together" "victora if you don't get out my face" aunt v startin to blow me g and actin like chris is not standing right here "with all due respect ma'am i don't think it's appropriate to talk about her e𝙭 𝙤𝙧 whatever in front of me" "and you are" "my damn boyfriend. you knew that."

i grabbed him and walked away "tina don't get so worked up about it" "she's so fucking disrespectful though" "it's ok" and hugged me we went back in the front and started talking to my cousins "so how you meet my cousin" "she's my daughter's dance teacher" "what chu do fa a livin" "i'm a lawyer" "oh tina done got ha a rich man" "stop" i said laughing some.

"so how long y'all knew each other" "since janurary" "eva been married" "yea" "was you with her when y'all started talking" "kinda" "ok. y'all ain't gon sit up here and interragate him" "just tryna see what's goin on ms.i fuck wit married men" "jayla you talk a lot like both yo babydaddies wasn't in relationships" can you guess who child she is.

"they weren't married" "doesn't matter. you slept with men in relationships and got pregnant" "you slept with somebody married so please." "we didn't sleep together til after his divorce was finalized." "you messed with a married man period." "you and yo momma i can't fuckin stand"

we both stood up and got closer to each other "ugh. hoe you don't come see me nomo" i said pushing her head and we hugged "naw you don't come see me" we sat back down and chris looked worried "we play like that. that's my bae forreal" "hey i'm jayla" "hi jayla, i'm chris" "why you like my cousin" "ion know" i hit his arm

"i don't. i just like you" "stupid." i rolled my eyes "y'all must've said i love you already" "why do you know that" i asked "because i know" "weirdo" "you got kids" "one" "they here?" "yea" "awww lemme meet my cousin in law" "girl calm the fuck down." he went to get lily and brought her over "she's so cute" "no you" lily said back. we all laughed.

"how old are you" "6" "you gotta long way til you can get with me missy so chill on the flirting" "i guess" "do you like my cousin" "yes, she's very nice to me and my daddy" "nice!???" "don't do me. i'm nice as hell" "tinaaa" "i'm sorry baby" "how you nice ta her and not us" "cause i don't like you niggas" "disrespectful as he-" "don't curse." "as heck"

"anymore questions for her" "can tina really dance" "don't play wit me t" "who playin" "get punched" "you stay tryna fight somebody- ew" jayla cut herself off to say "ew?" "turn around" why is he hereeeee. "is that the bestfriend" chris asked me in my ear "yes. you wanna leave. cause i wanna leave" "no. just sit down and chill"

"chris i vote you beat his ass" jay said "why would i do that" "cause he need it." "why" he looked at me, i looked away "you didn't tell him?" i mouthed for her to shut up "bathroom. now." he got up and walked to the bathroom "you talk too fuckin much" "yo ass shoulda told him" "girl fuck you" "when ma" "i hate you" and walked to the bathroom.

"what aren't you telling me" he asked locking the door. "can i tell you later" "why" "because i don't want any drama right now" "is it that bad" "yes" "you're telling me when we get to the house" "ok" "you sure you don't wanna tell me now" "yes christian" "ok" he hugged me and kissed my forehead "ima beat his ass" he said in my ear "no fighting" "you said it was bad. so yes fighting"

"do it and ima beat cho ass" "you wouldn't" "i wouldn't?" "no" "you know i been lettin you off easy" "what do you mean" "it's been twice this month where i shoulda beat cho ass" "the first time wasn't my fault" "boy please. you kmow what. ima beat cho ass tomorrow" "not christmas" "lucky i'm nice, the day after christmas"

"wrong." "that's ok" i pecked his lips "ima tell yo momma you be puttin yo hands on me" "also tell her how you be hurtin my feelings" "i don't mean to" "yes you do. you don't love me forreal" "see now that's doing too much" "no it's not" "it is. you know i love me some you" he said wrapping his arms around my waist "yea clearly." "i do. i just mess up sometimes" "well stop before you get left"