Fifteen

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

i found out bri was in town so i found her on social media and asked her to meet me at the same coffee shop. she of coursed questioned me but i told her to just meet me. it's 1 and i'm here waiting for her, then i saw her walk in. she still looked as beautiful as she was in highschool "hey chris" "hey bri" we hugged and sat down "now why am i here" "closer" "for what, we never dated" "no but we loved each other" "umhm" "why didn't you say anything" "by the time i wanted to i was ghosted" "yeah...i'm sorry about that" "i bet chu are, but why all of sudden you need the closer now and not years ago" "i like this girl"

"you're not married anymore!?" "no" "oh, well what does this have to do with me chris" "well if you let me speak. she reminds me of you and i told her that" she looked at me like i had eyes all over my face "no you didn't. couldn't have" "i did and now she won't talk to me" "well no shit she won't talk to you, you fucking told her she reminded you of your ex, nobody is that stupid" "i am. but ty told me that i didn't really like her and still liked you so i was drawm to her because she reminds me of you" "well is that true" "inna way but not completely" "meaning it is true. alright, i hope you don't talk to her because you'll fuck her up" "why do people keep saying that"

"because you will chris, if you don't like or even love her for her then you don't see her you see me meaning what she does for her will be 'out of character' because it's not something i'd do. that can really fuck wit somebody and you already fucked with her by telling her she reminded you of me" ian see it like that "so christian. do you like this girl or do you like me" "i like her" "but see me in her?" "yes" "you can't do that, you have to like her. if you can't do that your best option is leaving her alone" "but if i can't do that" "you betta learn ta get over me or the situation will become more and bigger than what it has to be if you were to just leave her alone"

i let out a sigh "so what do we need closer on so you can move on" she asked "we loved each other?" "yes" "if we say it and then a proper goodbye" "that could work" "bri, i love you" "i love you too chris" that felt good to get 𝘰𝘶𝘵 "as much as i love you we won't be able to be together" "i understand that completely" and we stood up to hug each other "felt good to get out?" "yes" "so tell me about her" "well her name is athena, i would have to say the most beautiful women i've seen, she's a dance teacher and went to school for it" "where"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i wanted to get there early because i wanna make it ti the studio early, i would just wait for hum if he wasn't there. when i got there i walked in and i thought i seen him but i wasn't sure sure so i went up to the people that were there "christian" he looked up at me and looked like he seen a ghost. please don't let this women be who i like it is. "are you bri?" "yes" i took a deep breath and left out without say anything. so he invited his ex to the same shop that he invited me to. was this for us to meet or something, i would hope not. you would think a lawyer would be smarter.

i went straight to the studio, i'll do what i do whenever anything is wrong. dance. it makes me feel better and always has. food does too, but i have a class soon i shouldn't eat right now. i put on the song for my adult class and did that dance, i didn't even bother to turn lights on. i went over it at least twice before i heard the door open, i thought it was gina so i didn't say anything. "athena" well that's not gina's voice, i ignored him and kept dancing. he came over and turned the music off "WHAT, damn. ion know what chu want from me christian" "to sit down and listen" "ta what? you explain how you don't like me but your ex" "that's not true!"

"is that why you liked me, because i remind you of her" "no" "don't lie" "no completely" i'm so defeted at this point. i sat down and put my back against the mirrors and he sat down in front of me. "to start off i'm sorry for what i said, even though you kinda do remind me of her i didn't mean for it to come out as i like you because of that. athena i like you because you're you it was just some of the energy you had reminded me of her. her and i never got closer on our relationship forreal so that's why i met up with her so we could get thag and i could move on with you and also to see how i felt when i saw each of you" that's a dumbass idea

"but i am sorry, and i know that it won't be ok just because i said that but if yoy could try to forgive me it would mean a lot. i like you just as much as lily does and she likes you a lot. you don't have to go on a date with me or anything but if we could be cool for lily" "sounds like co-parenting" "oh i didn't mean for it to sound like-" "it's coo, we can be coo i guess" "i don't wanna force you or anything" "you can't make me do anything i don't want to" "hug?" i looked up at him for the first time since he stepped in here. i sighed and got up and so did he, then we hugged.

why do i wanna cry? i'm not gonna cry on this man, that's weird. i held in my tears and then when he let go i turned around and whipped my eyes and turned back around "you know these are mirrors right" "huh" "i saw you whip your eyes" "oh" EMBARRASSINGGGGG "i mean everyone crys it's ok to" "we don't date. i shouldn't be crying over you" "well it's your first time liking someome and that person fucked up. badly. i'd cry too" "i'll just wait til i get home" "that's not good to hold emotions in" "i'm not a cute cryer" "no one is, c'mon"

he grabbed my hand and lead me to my office, sat me down on the couch and hugged me. did i let the tears fall? yes, all he did was rub my back. eventually i stopped and we were just there, i sat up and looked at him. i couldn't help him, i kissed him. he didn't do anything but kiss me back and put me on his lap, i repositioned myself and acidently landed straight on his print. he moaned into the kiss, i tried to move but he kept me in place. now i'm hot, he and i staeted moving my hips at the same time, both moaning into the kiss. i attempted to break the kiss but he grabbed my neck to keep me there.

he laid me down on the couch, his hand still wrapped around my neck and he moved his other hand down and into my pants. he rubbed me from he outside of my underwear, i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss. he moved my underwear to the side and started fingering me, i moaned and broke the kiss but not for long because he brought me back to the kiss. he stopped fingering me and just rubbed my clit, i was moaning into his mouth. after doing that for a while i came. he let go off my neck and moved down to remove my leggings "christian we-" "shh" he moved my underwear to the side and licked up my slit, then pulled them off.

"fuck" i let out in a sigh, he turned us to the side so now my back was against the back on the couch instead of on the seat part. he opened my legs and focused on my clit "shit chris" and i put both hands on the back of his head and threw my head back. he took one of his hands off my leg and put it under my shirt then started to roll my nipple around. i tried to keep my moans down for the fear of gina coming in and hearing me, but this man was doing something to me. i've gotten aten out before but something about this was different.

"cu-cumi-" before i could finish i came and he licked me clean. as i was catching my breath he put my underwear and leggings back on, then laid me back down and came in between my legs, put his hand back up my shirt, hand around my neck again and we started kissing. in the middle of us kissing i heard kids, i opened my eyes and so did he. "what time is it!?" he asked "how am i suppose to know" he reached for his phone and it was almost 4. he was freaking out and then called lily's school i'm assuming, they told him her mom came and got her, then he called her. she was gonna drop lily off for practice but she wasn't gonna pick her up.

"𝙞 blame you" "i did nothing, i just kissed you you're the one that tried to freak me" "i didn't try because if i did, it would've happened" "i don't prefer to be fucked in my office" "then where do you prefer to be fucked" "a bed" "i'll remember that" "umhm" i mumbled as he kissed me "stop" i said between the kiss "stop kissing back" i pushed him away "gonna make me late to my class" i stood up and fixed myself "you stay in here but come out when class is almost over to get lily" "ok" i was about to leave "no kiss" "no i'm still mad at you" "then what was all that" "somewhat of your apology" "woowww"

i went out to the front "did y'all fuck" "no" "then what" "he was hungry" "nastyyyyyyy" "hush" then lily and her mom came through the door and she gave me a hug "hi ms.athena" she greeted with a big smile on her face "hey lily, take your shoes off and go join the class" she ran off and went to put her shoes up "why is his car outside" "whoes?" "christians" "don't know what you mean" "you whore" "hey! it's kids here and even if that was his car y'all are no longer married please move along" and i went go join the class.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔