Eleven

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

did i hear him correct "huh?" "i know that was a very weird question, but honestly can i" i meannnn...but he's still married technically. fuck it. i leaned in to kiss him but somebody called me. ima kill myself. "yes gina"

"lily's mom is here and wants to speak to you" i looked at christian and he mouthed "what" "ok i here i come" and hung up the phone "what was it" "your wife is at the studio" "what!?" "yea can you drive me back to my car so i can go over there, apparently she wants to speak to me" "are you upset with me" "why would i be" i asked putting the seat back and putting my seatbelt on "i don't know" "no i'm not upset with you, but why does she wanna talk to me" "i don't know but i can come in with you if you want" "no it's fine, go get ready to bring lily to class" "ok"

he pulled in next to my car and i got out, i went around and he rolled his window down and i kissed his cheek then went to my car. by the time i got done talking to her my first class would be there so i went home first to change. after i got done changing i headed to the studio. when i got there she was standing at the front desk with gina. "would you like to go in my office" "yes." well isn't she nice. we made it to my office and sat down "look bitch-" damn. "well let's not call me out my name." "whatever but stay away from my husband" lemme play dumb "who is your husband again" "you know who he is" "i'm not familar" "christian carter. stay away"

"ooohhh, didn't know he was married he didn't have a ring on" her face went blank "yea the first day he dropped lily off he did but after that he didn't, know anything about that" i asked tilting my head to the side "just stay away from him" and she got up and walked out. i went to get lily's papers and got christians number. "hello" "is this christian carter" "this is he" "yo wife just came and told me to stay away from you" i said going from serious to laughing "what'd she say" "that i need to stay away from you but she called me a bitch. very rude" "i'll talk to her" "yes. please do"

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

it wasn't time to pick lily up yet so i went home to wait for allison to return because i don't wanna argue in front of lily. "so you went up to her dance school to do what exactly" "how do you know i was up there" "because the teacher called and told me you called her out her name, so what did you go talk to her about" "nothing" "i will call up there and ask her if i have to" "it was harmless, i jusy hope she got the message" "of what allison" "nothing" "tell me" "don't worry about it" "i'm calling up there" and i got my phone out about to click the number that just called me.

"ok ok i told her to stay away" "from who" "you" she said quietly "you understand as soon as i hand these papers in we're no longer together correct" "but you haven't so there must be something you wanna work on, so we have a chance" "no. we don't- actually ima go hand these in right now and by the time i return home, we won't be together anymore. i'll be staying in the guest room til i find a place for lily and i" before she coild say anything i left out the house and went to wait for lily to get out of school.

as i was waiting i decided to really call the number back "all stars dance studio, how may i help you" "hey gina, can you put athena on" "ooo you wanna talk to athena, about what" "nothing" "do you wanna fuck my friend mr.carter" "gina." "i'm serious do you, cause you know...i can put in a good word" "i think i could put inna good word myself" "oh ok den" she put me through "is there something i can help you with christian" "give me your actual number" "i don't think that's how you ask a lady for their number, we might habe to have a 1 on 1 about how yoy do that"

"when should i come in for this 1 on 1" "whenever you have time, but it has to be after all my classes are through" "kids allowed" "oh no sir, they're not" sir...never thought such a formal word could turn me on "stop having sex on the studio phone, you nasty bastards" gina interrupted "gina stop being nosy" gina laughed and hung up "you can come after my classes are over today if you'd like" "yea i will" and we got off the phone

lily came out and told me about her day and how she was ready for dance and told her friends at school about her being in dance. then asked if after practice could we go get something to eat.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔