Seventeen

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"so what time do you have to leave" "7" "damn that's early as hell" "i know, i think it would've been best to just drop her off tonight, but i didn't think about that" "why don't we just stay at your house, i can come over there in the morning. so then with that she won't have to move around so much" "you sure" "yea, just send me the address" "ok" "so how was your day" "it was ok, getting everything ready to go" "are you allowed to tell me what the case is about" "no" "ugh." "what are you doing" he asked because i'm guessing he heard me drop the pan "cleaning up, i'm not gonna be in my house for a week and i know my brother's not gonna clean it" "your brother lives with you?" "yea. to go to school" "ooohhh"

"oh so i'm suppose to go over my moms house while you're gone, is it ok if lily comes" "of course" "ok because you know ion know how comfortable you are having her around different people" "lily is a people person" i laughed a little "tina why are you up making noise" "josh go back to bed and mind yours" josh asked coming into the kitchen from his room "are you on the phone" "yes" "is it wit the man that said you reminded him of his ex" he asked laughing dramaticly "josh go awayyyy" i said swating him with the dish towel and he went back to his room.

"you told him that" "yea, he clowned you" "i bet, don't tell anyone else that" "why not, i gotta tell people how my bestie and i got in our first arguement" "no you don't" "i do" "no" "yes" "no" "yes" "no" "i'm hanging up" "ok calm down." him like him some me fasho "so what will you be doing with my child while i'm gone" "other than dance , she'll be learning how to kiss so she can kiss that dylan boy" "like hell she will" typical white dad... "whatever, but i don't know if she wants to do something we'll do it" "please please no more toys" "if the girl wants toys" "i'm not giving money for toys" "who said you had to" "every parents leaves their child with money if they're leaving" "well keep it"

"no" "whatever" i finished cleaning uo the kitchen "now what are you doing" "about to go to bed" "awww already" "sir i have to get up early to go over there and you have to get up early to catch a flight. it's time to go to bed" "i guess" "goodnight" "goodnight" we got off the phone and i went straight to bed. i woke up at 4 meaning i didn't get much sleep at all, it takes almost an hour to get there from what waze said. i got in the shower and put on some sleepin clothes cause that's what ima bout to do. then i started heading there, i'll text josh about it when i wake up forreal. when i got there the house was nice like real nice, i got out the car and rung the doorbell. "damn you're here early" "umhm" "you're still sleepy" he said chuckling at me a bit "very"

"i would give you a tour but you look like you're about to pass out, so you can stay in my room or the guest room-" "yours" i said with a grin on my face. so we walked up to his room.

"damn, lemme live hea" "sure" "bye

"damn, lemme live hea" "sure" "bye." ian even let him speak before i took my stuff off and laid down. "you're never that tired" "i am" "not" i flipped so now i'm laying on my back, laying out like a starfish. he got on the bed with his knees in between my legs and hovered over me, putting his arms on either side of me, holding himself up. "why you lookin at me like that" i asked him "no reason" "um" i sat up, rest on my elbows. he leaned down kissed me, i deepened the kiss by bringing him down closer to me. so now he was laying in between my legs.

we kissed for a while before he started lifting my shirt, but i stopped him "no. you have to start getting ready" "i wanna eat first" "go get in the shower" "i'm about to leave for a week. maybe more and you're being like this" "i'll find somebody else to do it" no bullshit. this nigga eyes got dark. "i'm playin" and i brought him up to me and kissed him "but serously go get ready" "i don't wanna" "you're gonna lose your job" "i wouldn't fire myself" "whatever christian" he got up and went to the bathroom.

i got up and decided to at least feed the man. i went down to the kitchen and started looking through everything. i found a couple things, i'm not gonna over cook because lily's not up yet, and i'm not that hungry right now. i cooked eggs, bacon, grits and a biscot, i went to find a container because he has to go. it's too many damn cabinets here, i finally found one that would fit this stuff and put it in there. i also found a bottle but i don't know what he wants to drink so he'll have to pick that. he came down stairs in a track suit. "thank you" "no problem" "i sent you money for the time i'm gone, if you need more or my trip lasts longer i'll send more" "ok" "need anything before i leave" "no" "you sure" "christian i'm good" "ok ok my bad" his uber was outside so i walked him to the door "christian if you don't leave" "ughhh"

we kissed and then he left. i didn't clean the kitchen because i was about to come down here and cook again when i woke up so i went back upstairs and went to sleep. "ms.athena ms.athena ms.athen ms.athena" i woke up to lily jumping on the bed, i sat up "hi ms.athena" "hey lily" "are you watching me while my daddy is gone" "yes" "yayyyy" "you hungry?" "yes" i got up and wen't downstairs. "did you already cook" "yea for your daddy" "my mommy didn't even do that" i shook my head and picked her up to put her on the conter. "lily do you like your mommy" "no" "why" "she bring somebody home that wasn't daddy and i saw them kissing"

what is wrong with that lady "did you tell your daddy" "no, mommy said not to and then she hit me" now i do belive if the child is really in the wrong then getting popped is ok, but she didn't do anything "ima get cho mommy" she started giggling

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔