Nineteen

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

i finished up the case early because the amount of evidence the prosecutor had. but, like i said i got him 2 years off though. so, i'm going home early, the girls don't know that though, it should be 12 there so they should be sleep. i got off the plane and had ty come pick me up. "how was it" "we lost" "damn, did you get his sentence lowered" "of course i did" "my boyyyy" ty has always been my biggest supporter. yea i had my dad but he only supported it cause he was the one that wanted me to do it. "so how's you and my girl" "we good" "you hit yet" "ty. we are not in higschool anymore" "you right...so you hit yet" "no" "damn, she holdin out on you foe" "3 date rule" "well how many y'all been on" "none" "damn"

"it's all good though, ian gon rush ha into nun" "awww dat manz in love" "chill. ain't thea yet" "umhm" we kept talking as we drove to my house "oop lights out, they sleep" he said has we pulled into the front of the house. we said our byes and i went in the house, when i got in there i was quiet as possible and went to lily's room first to kiss her forehead "daddy?" "shh go back to sleep baby" she gasped and jumped up to hug me, i fell back on the bed. "lily you gotta be quiet, we don't wanna wake athena" "oh yeaaa, i missed you" she said hugging me tighter "i missed you too, princess, ok but you gotta go back to sleep you have school in the morning" "will you take me" "yes" "ok" she kissed my cheek then laid back down.

i left her room and closed the door then went to mine to find athena sleep. i put my stuff down, took my shirt off and then climbed into bed "lily? what's wrong" she asked clearly not woke because lily is not this big. she turned to face me and almost jumped out the bed "you scared the shit outta me" i chuckled "why you back so early" "damn. no hug no kiss just why i'm back" "boy ion like you." "go sleep in the guest room" do y'all know what she did...she started getting up. i grabbed her by her waist and brought her into me, facing the other way.

"i was playing" "umhm" she started messing with my hand then she turned and started rubbing the side of my hair "why are you back so early though" "case finished up earlier than we though it would" "did y'all win" "no, too much evidence" "oh"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i leaned in a pecked his lips "you know we gotta talk about what my momma said right" "i'm sleep." and he closed his eyes "christian." i kept callin his name and he kept his eyes closed. "bet" i wanted to get up but he was still holding me and wouldn't let go "lay down" i rolled my eyes and laid back down, not facing him. he kissed my neck then moved his hand down "no pants?" "i was sleep" "um" and he slid his hands in my underwear, they were cold but felt good. he didn't even tease he just started fingering me, i started breathing heavy and pushed back against him almost as if i was running from his fingers. but, he went deeper and was pushing on my g-spot "uh shit christian" he started kissing the back of my neck

i was gonna tell him i was about to cum but i couldn't get it out. i've never in my life met somebody that could leave me speechless from fingering. i turned and sraddled him then started kissing him, he didn't have on a shirt so kissed down his stomach until i reached his sweats. i pulled them down just enought to show the part right before you reach his dick and started kissing all over it. he started groaning as i continued to kiss that area, then i stopped and pulled his pants down comletely, then his underwear. "christian ian puttin dat shit in my mouth" "you're so dramatic" "cause why" "ion know, genetics i guess" "lord pray for my mouth right now, amen" i licked the tip and then sucked on it, i did that while using my hands to jerk the rest of him.

after i did that for a while i decided to try to take more, so i went down as far as i could and used my hands for the rest. "shhit" oh yeaaaaaa, i'm raw. i kept going slow but not slow slow. damn does this man not nut, been doin dis shit fa a good 6 minutes. so i stopped, but kept jerking him off with spit in my hands. "do you not cum from head" "n-no" he said throwing his head back. now i have a goal. i went back down. i kept going and going "athena ima bout to nu-shit" who did that? me. "my nigga this ain't gon work if you take tha long to nut" "nobody has ever tried for that long" "is my shit trash or something because damn" "no. not at all" yea i know.

"my jaw hurts" "it does not" "it does" i started moving it around "massage my jaw" he chuckled "never heard of that" i showed him how to do it and he started doing it. whe he finished he put his underwear back on and we fell asleep. when i woke up he wasn't there, i'm like real sleepy for some reason so ima go back to sleep, might be dead who knows. "ms.athenaaaaa" crying? i hear crying. i woke up in a panic "who cryin" "oh...you're alive" "lily why are you crying" "you wouldn't wake up and i was shaking you for like 10 minutes" "LILY!" i heard christian yell from downstairs. "oh yea, daddy had left to go to the store and you wouldn't wake up so i called him" i heard him running upstairs "lily why'd you call me panicing" "i thought she was dead" "YOU WERE SLEEP THIS WHOLE TIME" "first off. calm yo ass down" "ms.athena." she said shocked and looked at me with wide eyes "sorry. but yes, i was and am tired christian i'm sorry, i didn't know she was being left here with me"

he let out a deep sigh and calmed down "mybad for yelling" kinda turned me on... "it's fine" "yayyy all made up, now kiss" "lily rose carter." "sorry" and she put her head down "how dare you make my baby upset" and i brought her head into my chest "lily did i hurt your feelings" "yes" "i'm sorry" and he picked her up from me. he did not just take her from me. and hugged her, then kissed her cheek, she kissed his then they smiled "i forgive you fat man" "i'm not fat" that dick is.

and he put her down "yes you are" and she slapped his belly then ran to me "nope. ian savin you you did that" and did i throw her...yes yes i did but she started laughing "you did not just throw my child" "and did" "athena it's 2:30" "shit" "bad word" "sorry" i ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on. as i was showering i heard the door open "lily how many times i gotta tell you it's not your turn" "i'm not lily" "christian get out" "but i wanna get in" "no" "really" "yes" "yes i can get in?" "where is lily" "playing" i rolled my eyes "don't touch me" did this nigga just squeal. "your name holds up" "what" i said giggling as i washed my front "a goddess" "please stop" "you are" white man got me "blushin" an shi. ghetto. "thank you" i said lowly "are you flustered right now" "shut up" "turn around" "christian wash up"

he turned me around and made me look at him. "i make you flustered" "fuck you" "umhm" he said holding my chin up with his finger and kissing me "chris i gotta go to work" "i know" and he kept kissing me "ok ok i really have to go" "one more" "no" "it's gonna be hell being inna relationship with you" "no it won't, i'll be different" "how" "i'd let him touch me any time he want" i said rubbing up and down his chest "could fuck me anytime he wanted, kiss me as much as he wants but. then again it'll be hell being inna relationship with me" and i got out the shower.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔