Sixteen

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

chris.

athena

christian

go onna date
with me

no

why

because im not
over it

ughhh ive been
asking for a week

and youre gonna
keep asking til
im over it

when will you
be over it

🤷🏾‍♀️

you want me to
eat cho pussy
again

is that it?

ion know maybe

send me your
address and ill
be right there

dont you have to
drop lily off at school
in the morning

ill come over after

what if i dont wanna
do anything sexual

we dont have to

im fine with cuddling

cuddling is for people
that have been on
dates before🙃

we'll go onna
breakfast date then

nope

cmon tina

why should i give
in

bc you know i like
you and not her

umhm sure you do

athena.

christian.

im tired of typing😭

incoming facetime call from chris.

"that didn't mean call me" "i wanted to hear your voice" "you coulda audio called me" "i like seeing the lights in your room" "oh so you wanna see the lights and not me, you can go onna date with them then" "tina." i started laughing "where would you take me if we went on a date" "it's still cold outside, we could go ice skating then go to dinner or we could stay in the house and i'd cook then we could watch a movie" "oooo you can cook?" "yes"

then he yawned "somebody's sleepy" "yes, work is kicking my ass" "any cases" "yea i have one next week so i'll be with my client all week starting thursday" "is it here" "no, my mom will be watching lily so she may not make it to class"

"i can watch her" "no no i wouldn't want her to burden you like that" "she won't. lily's amazing" "you sure" "yea" "ok, thank you" "oh you will be paying me" "paying you what" "in the form of kitty licking" "she can't get enough of me" "please don't get a big head about it cause you'll feel the same the first time i- nevermind" "do what?" "nothing" "umhm, but are you gonna send me your address" "boy for what" "so i can come over in the morning" "what chu tryna do to me" "you said you didn't wanna do anythung sexual, we could just lay down" "no touching" "i can't hold you at least" "nope. you not my boyfriend" "i could be but you won't go onna date with me" i let out a frustrated sigh and rolled my eyes "when do you wanna go onna date christian"

"we'll talk tomorrow, gotta send me that address" i sent it to him "see how easy that way" "hush" "you sound cute at night" "i sound ugly during the day?" "yes." "bye." and i hung up laughing and he called back "that's not what i meant" "umhm, you sound 'cute' too" "i think i sound more than cute" "eh" "you know i sound sexy" and do. "whatever" "ok i'm sleepy now" "whaaattt he doesn't wanna stay on the phone" "you didn't let me finish, of course i wanna stay on the phone" "i think we're too grown for that" "girl bye. go to sleep" "goodnight" "goodnight"