Twenty-Four

𖣔𖣔Chris𖣔𖣔

"lily you can't tell her" "i won't" "i'm serious lily" "i'm not" "ok, now go take your shoes off and go in class" she ran off. tina's birthday is coming up and lily and i were planning something, but lily has a big mouth. "she's in her office. but what were y'all over here whispering about" "something for athena's birthday" "ooo what" "i'll tell you later"

i walked to her office "your class starts soon" "i asked gina to take over for me today with my classes other than adult classes cause it's a dance i wanna show them" "can i see the dance" "no." i grunted "come over here" "no, you gon try to touch me" "you right, but come over here"

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

i got up from my chair and walked over to the couch, then straddled his lap. i put my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my ass. "what do you want for your birthday" "ion know" "i gotta gift idea" "what" "a baby" "christian hush yo mouth" "i'm serious"

"we're not together" "we are" "i wasn't asked out" "it's november and we haven't talked to anyone else...that i know of" "means not a damn thing. i still haven't been asked out" he sat up straight with me still on his lap and hus hands still in my butt "athena" "i know i'm not getting asked out right now"

"why not" "no dateeee, can at least wait til my birthday, make my first time special" "i guess" i giggled "i'm playin. i wouldn't care where i get asked out" "nope. now you gotta wait" "aw damn" "you'll be fine" he pecked my lips

"kissin me like we cool or sum" "we are" "not" "you'll get over it" "sure will. wit my boyfriend" "and who is that" "why you all up in my business" "because i'm suppose to be" "no. i'm grown an you ain't my deddy" "i was last- "OKAYYY, shut up" "exactly" "you make me sick" i laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist, under his shirt. "go to the hospital" he said kissing the top of my head.

"but seriously, what do you want for your birthday" "something i'll get myself" "what are you getting yourself" "not tellin you" "why" "you'll try to get it" "what's wrong with that" "you don't need to blow that much money on someone you're not with. i'll get it myself" "i can blow money on whoever i please" "yea you go do that" "i will, so what do you want" "a dollar"

he stopped rubbing my back and pinched me "tell me" "you gon stop puttin yo hands on me" "tell me" "no" "i know gina know. ima ask her" "ssssttttooppp" "then tell me" "no"he was finna get up and put me down "noooo, sit back down i was comfortable" "tell me" he said sitting back down "i'll tell you one of them" "no. you tell me all of them"

"one" "whatever" "the new ipad pro" "now the other ones" "no" "stubborn" "very" "so that's really all you're gonna tell me" "i told you i also want a dollar" he pinched my underboob "OW. why'd you do that" "because i can- why is your underboob showing anyway"

"beacause i'm grown" "you gon get yo self in trouble" "no i won't" i said rolling my eyes. he grabbed my neck and brought me closer to his face "do you wanna get punished" yes. "no" "so again. why is your underboob showing" "because it's for the adult class"

"what does that have to do with this" he said gropping my boobs. if he wanna fuck in this office he should just say dat. "it's a sexual dance" "men in your class?" i've set myself up for failure. "why am i not being answered" bitch cause i'm scared "yes" he didn't even say anything, he just looked at me. "they won't be looking at me" "how do you know" the VOICEEEEE. it's the voice he uses when i piss him off but he's calm. it's scary as hell but i like it."because it's a couples class today"

"who's your partner" about that...i'm not answering that shit. i'll really get fucked up. "athena." kinda scared. kinda turned on. "you're gonna get mad at me" he rolled his eyes "ok" he let out. ima die. simple. tell my family i love them except my aunt v. "ok?" "yea. you grown and we're not together" oh yea. i'm dead. "i'm not goin for it. what's my punishment" "your class is how long"