Fourty-One

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

"so lily knows about the trip?" "yes" "who is she staying with" "my mom" "does your mom know that" "yes she knows" "and she don't got no plans that weekend" "she hasn't spoken to another man since my dad passed" "ima put her on" "you don't know anybody that old" "my sugar daddies are"

"athena. quit playin" "who said i was playin" he looked up from folding his clothes and i looked up from my phone "keep playin athena" "oooo what game is it" he grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. i would of threw it back but if i messed up his clothes i would be in trouble forreal. i miss lily. "can i go get her" "no." "but i miss herrrrrrr" "you do this everyday"

"because i do miss her" "she's at school" "ok and?" "she can't leave school just because you miss her" i rolled my eyes and grunted  "and she like just started. tina it's only 10" "i miss my baby." "i'm right here" "no. not you. lily. i want lily not you" "just mean" "that's ok" "it's not but you know i gotta go in today right?" "no. i wasn't told that" "well i do"

"so ima be by myself today" "you actin like it's the first time" "i know but what time you leavin" "now" "chrisssssss" "i love you" "no" "i do. very much" he said pecking my lips and went to go put the last of his clothes up then went into bathroom. when he got out the shower he went in his closet to change and came out in a suit. i can not just let him walk out the house lookin that good.

"take it off" "tina what?" he asked chuckling some "you look too good" "it's nothing different then from what i usually wear" "i know. and you be lookin too good" "i'm going to work." he came over a kissed me "i love you" "no you don't" "well i can't go to work in jeans baby" "why" "we have a dresscode we must follow" "i guess" "now say it back" "i love food"

"bye athena." and he grabbed his bag and started walking away "nooooo" i got off the bed and jumped on his back, but he kept walking. i wrapped my legs around him so i wouldn't fall  and started placing kisses on his neck "i love you" "umhm" "do you have a lunch" i asked as he started going down the stairs "no" "i can bring you something" "you don't have to" "i know but i want to" "ok"

we made it to the door and i got down. he put his coat on and then we went in the garage "you really do have a lot of cars and don't even drive half of them" "i drive them all. it just depends on how i feel" "well how do you feel today" "jeep" he grabbed the keys and went to the truck. he got in and rolled down the window, i rested my arms and head in the opening "what if i just come to work with you"

"you can" "really!?" "i don't care as long as you stay in my office" "ok" "wear something appropriate" "i always do" "no leggings" "see no. i got work after and who finna drive to the house to change" "bring a change of clothes" "too much work" "then you better wear underwear" "but i'm staying in your office all day" "athena." "ok ok" of course ian gon listen. i wanna piss him off.

we kissed and he drove off. i went back in the house and was trying to see what i was gonna wear. after i decided, i went downstairs and started cooking. i made some chicken breast, corn, mash potatos and rice. i packed some up for the both of us then went back upstairs to get ready.

 i packed some up for the both of us then went back upstairs to get ready

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.