Twenty-Three

𖣔𖣔Athena𖣔𖣔

we made it back to his house and went upstairs to his room. nothing has been said since we walked in the house, this really feels like the time i lost my virginity. ion know who's gonna make the first move...i should i guess. i started undressing and then walked to the bathroom "c'mon" and i went to cut the shower on. then we got in, i turned around and started kissing him. "our first time isn't gonna be inna shower" "why not, shower sex is fun" i said as i kissed his neck

"very but not for the first time" "sir we're not virgins" "tah, i could be considered one" "when was your last time" "ion even know" "damn" "you?" "right before we got cool again" "jeez" "yea dat girl sexually active forreal" "wait-" he stopped me from kissing over him "are you about to ask me if i'm clean" "..."

"i am. but we can wait until i take the tests again" "no, no. i trust you" "positive?" "as long as you're not" i get it. i started laughing overly hard, but then once i got it together we started kissing again. he started rubbing over me, i broke the kiss and started getting down. when i got down there i teased his tip by sucking on it then licking it and repeating that.

"ma stop teasing" i put it in my mouth then slowly took it out and kept stroking it, all while looking at him. i kissed up his body til i got to his mouth "turn the water off" and i got out and dryed off. i got on the bed and sat with my back against the headboard, with my legs open and was waiting for him. he came out the bathroom in a towel "mm" was all he let out.

he walked over to me, then got on the bed, and got on his knees and pulled me so i was laying down. he opened my legs wider and laid out in between them. he started kissing the inside of both thighs "christian please" i basically begged

"please what" i let out a moan as he kissing my pussy lips "don't tease me" "was that not what you were doing to me?" and he continued to make out with my pussy lips. "i'm sorry" "are you" he asked pulling my lips apart and licking my clit "y-yes"

he didn't say anything and kept licking my clit, but i needed more. i started grinding against his face, but he held my waist in place. he started sucking softly on my clit "fuck chris" i let out in a heavy breath. he stopped and took his mouth off me then started fingering me, he put one hand on my lower stomach to keep me down.

"SHIT" he found my g spot "is that the spot" i nodded my head "words baby" "yeess" he kept pushing thay spot and went back down to sucking on my clit. he didn't speed up with any of his actions and i felt everything.

"ima bout to cu-um" "do it" so i did but he didn't stop. i started pushing his head but he wouldn't move "i-i can-" i came again, this time he stopped and came up to me. i brought him down for a kiss "you taste good" "thank you"

i was about to move around so i could suck his dick but he wouldn't let me. "no. i need this, we've been teasing for too long" "ok" we went back to kissing and he started to slowly enter me. we both broke the kiss and groaned, i looked down to see him entering me and started biting my lip.

i put my hand on his stomach "you ok?" "yea, i'm fine, just let me get use to this first" "ok, just tell me when" i brought him down to kiss for a while "move" he started off slow "faster" so he sped up a little bit, not much "just like that" i let out and clawing at his back but not hard, he let out a grunt when i did.

we started kissing again as he got deeper. fuck. i broke the kiss throwing my head back, so he started kissing and sucking on my neck. and found my spot, under the side of my neck "uhh" i let out in his ear. he sucked on that spot again and i almost instantly came.

he came up and was looking down at me as he continued to stroke in me. "open your eyes" he said softly "i wanna see your face as you cum" we held eye contact, until we both came, he had to pull out because we forgot condoms. we kissed and then he broke it "ok i gave you loving chris, but now you gotta turn ova. all fours" dripping. i turned and got on all fours and arched my back.

he slapped my ass kinda hard and i moaned "you like that shit" "yes" i moaned out. no warning at all he stuck his whole dick in me "FUCK" "shut up" and he popped my ass. oh... alright then. he wasn't going slow at all. is he angry, he must be. i was a moaning mess, he pulled me back by my hair "didn't i say shut up" i nodded my head, he pinched my nipple and i moaned again. i heard him chuckle in my ear a bit "you a lil slut" hell yea i am.

he pushing me back down, but didn't let go of my hair, so i wasn't all the way down. and he was still pounding "fuck" he cursed under his breath. aaaahhhhh pussy got him moanin. he started slowing down, so i started throwing it back. "just like that baby" makes ya puthy throb. he sat back on his heels and brought me back with him, i looked back at him as i was grinding on his dick.

we were making eye contact "get up, get up" i don't wannaaaaa. i got up and turned around, so i started sucking him. he put his hand on the back of my head and was directing me head. i gagged a bit but not too much, then he came in my mouth. i almost chocked it was a lot, but i managed to swallow it all. when i took him out my mouth i made a pop noise. he brought me up to him and we started kissing.

when we stopped, i was laying on him with my head on his chest and leg ontop of his. "shoulda done thay sooner" he said "i agree" we both laughed. he reached around and pinched my nipple again of course i moaned "you really like that shit" "yes." he took me from under him and got back between my legs and started sucking my nipple, while pinching the other one.

"shit christian" and i rested my hand on the back of his head and played with his hair, he switched nipples. after he was done he came back up and gave me a peck on my lips. "before our sex life continues with each other i have a question" i stated "and that is" "you into toys" "using them on someone or them being used on me" "using them on someone" "yes" "good" "you have some?" "a whole room full"

"i wanna see this room, next time you come over" we sat there for a minute under each other, not saying anything.

do he want me forreal or just the cooder... he just want the kitty kitty

why is my mind like this. i'm finna ask the stupid qestion. don't. ima bout to, i shouldn't but i am "christian?" "yes" "did you do all that date stuff because you like me" "yea" "not just because you wanted to get to the third date" "no. why" "nun" "no, now you have to tell me" "it's nothing" "athena" "that's my name"

he pinched my side "don't get smart, now why's you ask" "because i did, now can you leave it alone" i got from under him and went to lay at the head on the bed, he followed and got behind me. he brought me closer to him and kissed my spot again "chris stop" i said giggling some and moving my shoulder to get him off, but he wasn't going. "tell me why"

"because my brain told me you only wanted to cooder" "your brain is lying" "is she though" "yes" "um. ok" he brought me on top of him, so he was laying down and i was holding my self up with my hands on his chest "you know at some point you gotta believe i like you" "sure you do" he popped my ass "you do that like i don't like it" "nasty" "very"

"but i'm serious tina" "i know, gimme a minute though, it's been dudes i thought liked me" "but didn't. i understand, but i'm not them" "i know" "ok then" i lowered myself "you gon kiss me" "do you wanna kiss" "yes" "ask" he rolled his eyes and brought me down for a kiss.

"you stole that" "and did" "ugly" "who" "you" "lies" "no" "i thought i was 'fine'" "i was lyin" he turned so i fell off him "i know you ain't mad" he didn't say anything "christian" "daddy" he turned around "stop calling me that" "does daddy like being called daddy" "athena" "yes daddy" he sat up and chocked me. wet. "you wanna go another round" "yes" i let out breathlessly "yes what" "yes daddy" he pecked my lips "good girl, turn around and arch"

we went another round and i was tired. "i can't do no more christian" "yes you can" "i can't" "do you really wanna stop" "yes, please" "ok" he pulled out and let me lay down, then laid down behind me "christian, you ain't tell me you was gon do allat" "sorry" "i gotta go to work tomorrow" "damn. i forgot about that"

"how am i suppose to dance, without legs" "i'll massage them tomorrow" "if we continue to have sex you gotta ease up" "what if you piss me off" "that sounds personal" "yea with a attitide like that, you gon get fucked up regardless" "for whatttt" "i don't like disobedience" fuck me. "do you have rules" i said rubbing his chest. "maybe"

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔