Final Chapter {mixed POV}

{Louis POV}
"Do you think she's warm enough?"
"Yes hun.. she's fine.. nice and strapped in."
"But maybe-"
"Lou she's wearing her normal clothes, a cardigan and a coat, and there's a blanket over the Maxi-Cosi. We can take her to the artic like this. The trip home is going to go fine.. we can do this honey... no worries okay?"
"Yea... I'm just a bit clueless about what to do or... I'm just afraid I'm gong to mess her up.."
"All we have to do is love her Lou.. she's your daughter.. our daughter. And you aren't going to mess her up.. she's the luckiest girl in the world to have you as her dad.."

He kisses my forehead as he reassures me.

"Sarah is already at home. Mum is with her, I've just phoned her. She has already packed her stuff and is waiting for us, so she can say goodbye... so its just us now okay?"
"I dont want Sarah to leave yet..."
"I know sweet cheeks.. but this is what she wants.. we need to respect that.. she's waiting on us.. we can do this.."
"Yea.. yea you're right.. okay.. lets go"

We take Lilly to the car and strap her in. Harry is driving. Careful as always, but this time he manages to piss off the people behind us, for going to slow. I can't help but laugh a little at the scene.

When we get home we find my mom and Sarah at the kitchen table. Harry straps Lilly to his chest with a sling, and we all drink one last cup of tea together.

{Sarahs POV}

Harry looks happy with Lilly pressed to his chest. Louis can't take his eyes of them either I've noticed. She's one lucky baby... I feel sad to leave.. but it really is time.. staying in the baby bubble isn't good for me.

"Well.. I think its time.. I'm eh.. I'm going to go now.."
"You'll come and visit us sometime yeah?" Louis asks hopefully.
"Off course I am. I can't wait."

I already loaded all my stuff in the car, so we all walk to the door.

"I'm going to go too.. give you some space to say goodbye to each other in private.." Anne says as she hugs me.
"You are an angel Sarah... I'm going to miss you.."
"Yea I'm going to miss you too... but we'll see each other... you are all welcome with me in London anytime okay?"
"Yea.. I'll see you soon.."

Anne walks to her car, and we all wave her goodbye through the window.

"Right.. I'm not going to make this even harder.. you should stay here by the window.. its cold outside.. not nice for Lilly..."
"Sarah... we just.. we want to thank you so so much for what you've given us.. she's.. she's perfect... she will know your name.. and we are coming to visit you some time too.. if that's alright.."
"I would love that... but first.. you can be a family. The three of you.. you deserve it.. I'm going to miss you... but I'm also so thankful that I got to do this for you..."

I'm trying my hardest not to cry.

"Right.. okay.. bye bye Little Lilly.. bye bye you two... good luck and.. I'll see you soon.."
"Bye Sarah..."

I walk to my car and when i close the door I finally let myself cry a little.. but I'm also looking forward to picking up my own life again.... Hopefully with Mitch.. So I turn around one more time before I drive of, and blow them a kiss.

{Harry's POV}

I pull Louis to my side as we watch Sarah drive of.. as she drives out of sight, I turn around to face my Lou.
"Are you okay?"
"Yea.. how can I not be.." he says with a slight smile as he kisses Lilly's little head.

Then he looks up and meets my eyes. I pull him in and give him a deep kiss.

"So..." he whispers, "what now?"
"Now we are a family" I say, as I take him into my arms. Together we hold Lilly.
For a second I get a flashback as to where it all started.. me bumping into him..
I close my eyes, letting myself feel the intense happiness going through my body..

"I love you"
"I love you too"

~ the end ~

{so.... the final chapter.... I hope you liked the story... thank you all so much for your votes and comments.. I really appreciate it...

All the love
A xx