Chapter nineteen {Harrys POV}

Several weeks pass and I love our new school. The five of us have gotten really close, and I'm really enyoing life right now.
Louis is my all. He has held my hand every day. And he is always here for me.

I love him. I love Louis. And I'm going to tell him that. I'm going to take him on a date tonight. He told me he loves the the stars, and how they shine.. So I'm going to take him out of town.. to somewhere where we can peacefully lay under the stars.
He is my best friend, he is my boyfriend... Louis is mine. And I am his. He makes me happy.. and hopefully I do the same for him.

'Hey baby?'
'Yes dear?

Louis and I are cuddling on the bed.

'Remember how I said I would take care of everything for tonight?'
'I do.'
'Well uhm.. I can't drive.. and I want to take you out of town.. so can you drive?'
'Of course I can hun. Where are we going tho?'
'Remember the lake we drove past the other day?'
'Yeah.. do you want to go there?
'That was my plan..'

'You're so sweet Haz.. I love that.'

After dinner Louis starts the car.

'Harry.. you seem a bit nervous.. are you okay?" Johannah asks as Louis is outside.
'I'm going to tell Louis I love him tonight.. I'm afraid he doesn't feel the same or I'll scare him away...'
'Don't be Honey.. I've never seen him this happy. You two are meant for each other.'

Johannah kisses my forehead and huggs me.

'Now go Harry! Have fun!'

I get into the car with Louis and we drive of.

'I was thinking we could watch the stars tonight Louis.. You like them don't you?'

'Hazza.. you'd make me so happy.. I havent laid under the stars in years.. and with you by my side.. I couldn't be more hapier...'

It's about an hours drive and we listen to some music. I wish Louis would sing.. I heard him in the shower.. and hes really good.. but he also tries not to be heard. He doesn't realise how much talent he has. Sometimes I see him write some stuff in a notebook.. I wonder what it is.. does he have a diary? Is he writing songs? He never shows me. So I wont read it.. But I am curious.

When we arrive by the lake I tell Louis to stay in the car for a minute.
I brought a few blankets, some of our favourite snacks, candles and a lighter.

I lay down a blanket on the ground, and burry some candles is the ground. I light them up and It looks exactly how I hope it would look. Romantic..

I go to get Louis from the car.

'Come baby..'

I take his hand and we go to our spot.

'Wow Harry.. this is beautiful.. its perfect.. you look stunning in the light of the candles..'

'Louis, darling..?'
'Yes my Hazza?'

I breathe in.. here I go.

'I- I.. I love you Lou. You make me the happiest boy on the planet.. and you mean everything to me.. I wanted you to know that..'

Louis eyes glinster. And I see them getting watery..

Then he pulls me in for a long passionate kiss.

'I love you too Hazza.. so much. Way more then you realise.'

I'm so happy.. I love Louis.. he loves me back.. I could dance around with him for hours.. but.. why not?'

I get my phone and put on a playlist I made for tonight.

Can I have this dance from you Lou?' I say as I reach out my hand to him.

He takes it and Leans into my arms. He puts my head on my chest and we slowly move to the song.

We're both terrible dancers but.. but I like it with Louis.. I don't care when I'm with him.

'Hazza... I've got a crazy Idea..'
'What is it Lou?'
'Do you eh.. want to go swimming?'
'But we dont have swimming clothes darling?
'Nobody's here at the lake at this time of night.. we dont need swimming clothes do we..?'
'Are you saying?...'
'Yea haz.. why not?'

I grin and agree.

'Yeah.. why not.'

We both get out of our clothes and into they water. It's not warm.. but its not cold either. It's just perfect.
Louis is in front of me as we get deeper into the water.
I catch up with him and put my hands on hist waist.
I feel his body tense from my touch as he turns around.

We start kissing and I pick Louis up, I'm holding him like a princess. He is so pretty.. so small.

'I'm yours Louis' I whisper in his ear. I continue kissing him and go down to his neck. He tilts his head back, giving me better acces.

I can't help but looking at his body.. He is so beautiful. So precious.

'Hazza?'
'Yes princess?'

'This is a weird question.. and you don't have to answer it if you dont want to but eh...
I never did it before.... did you?'

'Do you mean like eh.. sex?'

'Yeah.....'

'Ehm.. no me neither...'

'I feel safe with you Haz.. I want you to be my first..'

'I want you to be my first too Lou..'

I can't say I havent thought about it... I just never realised Louis wanted it too.. but now he does.. and we are all alone out here...

I turn Louis so I'm now holding him like a koala. I kiss him. Louis soon deepens the kiss, and he starts touching my body.
His small hands feel so good against my skin.. I want Louis.. I want him with all I have.

-
-
-
-
-

'Wow... that was.. it was.. I love you Lou' I say 20 minutes later.

I don't have words for what we just did... it was so loving.. so good.'

'I love you too Haz....'

'Are you tired?

'A bit..'

'Do you want to spend the night here? We can sleep on the beach.. watch the stars...'
'I'd love that Harry.. let me text mum to let her know.'

He get out of the water and we dry ourselves of with one of the few blankets, then Louis texts Johannah. I get another blanket to lay under, and then we get back in our shirts and underwear.

We lay down and I cuddle up next to Louis.

'Louis..?'
'Yes?'

'Will you sing me to sleep? Please?'
'Okay then..'

Louis starts singing a song Ive never heard before.. but its beautiful.. and his voice.. His voice is everything... he sounds like an angel.

I close my eyes, and fall asleep with my head buried in Louis chest.

{so heres chapter nineteen! It was a bit different than the other chapters.. considering the (kind of) smut. (I wont go deeper into detail.. because I just feel a bit awkward writing it.. and its kind of personal..) but I got some requests for smut.. so yea here it is...

Also, I can't see all of the comments here on Wattpad, so I'm going to leave my Instagram here. It's @1direction_yours_sincerely
If you have questions about the story or if you want to let me know what you think, you're better of sending me a DM on there because yea.. I dont know why, but I can't see every comment on here.
Also, my DMs are always open. I'm here for you. If you want to talk to someone I'm all ears. And there will be not judgement. I promise.

All the love
A xx