Chapter fourteen {Harrys POV}

Louis and I wake up early in the morning, to make a full English breakfast, because Johannah asked Gemma if she wanted to join for breakfast.

'So.... Baked beans, sausage, toast and some eggs? Louis proposes.
'Sounds good, have we got all the ingeredients here?
'Yes, mum got grocery's yesterday.'
We start making breakfast, and fifteen minutes later Johanna walks in.'

'Morning Boys!'

She gives us both a hug, and goes to turn on the kettle.

'Gemma will be here in fifteen minutes. Will you be ready by then, or do you need my help?'

'Could you please lay the table mum?'

Johannah starts with the table while we start baking the beans.

'Are you still nervous Haz?'

'Not for Gemma.... But I am a bit for the fact that I'm telling Gemma about us... she has no Idea. I think it will come as a real shock for her.'
'After breakfast mum and I will give you two a minute to talk in private.. take your time then, and we will be right here okay?
'Thank you Lou'
A peck his lips and he fold his arms around me.

If only we could stay like this forever.....'

Five minutes later the bell rings, and Johannah opens the door.

'Hi... I'm Gemma.'
'Hey Gemma, I'm Johanna..Louis mom. Come in!'
'Gem!!!! I missed youuuu!'

As soon as I see my sister I calm down.. Louis was right. There's nothing to be nervous about.

'Harry!! Oh god I was so worried! I had no Idea dad was abusive!! I'm so sorry...'
She huggs me tight and pressses a kiss on my forehead.

'And you must be Louis?' She asks as she walks towards him.'

'Yea Hi! Nice to meet you!'
'Thank you for calling me the other day Louis.. and thank you for helping Harry... can I give you a hug?

Gemma pulls Louis in for a hug. He is so smal.. so cute.

'Breakfast is ready!.'

'Hmm... it smells delicious.'
'Thanks Gem'

'So ehm Harry..... can you tell me about what happened? Or would you rather do that in private?

'No I want to talk about it here.'

I feel Louis intertwining his fingers with mine under the table. And he reassurendly squeezes it.'

'Dad has been abusive ever since he got the job as manager.... He doesn't like me. He thinks I'm a failure because I like fancy clothes... the kids at school seem to think that aswell..'
'Dad got the job a year ago! Has it been that long? Why didn't you tell me?'
'I didn't want him to get even more mad at me...'
And I heard you got beaten up in school and needed surgery?'
'Yes uhm.. thats how I met Louis actually.... they had just beaten me up, and I ran into Louis. He brought me to the hospital... and then let me live with him.'

I just now realise how fast it went... We've just known each other for four days... but it feels so right..it feels meant to be.

Gemma smiles at Louis and Johannah.

'Thank you'
'Our pleasure, Harry is wonderful.' Louis answers.

After breakfast Louis and his mum clean the table.
'Lou... I'm going to tell Gemma now.. If I call for you, will you then please come?'
'Ofcourse Honey, good luck' He kisses my forehead and Gemma and I go into our room.

'Oh this is Lovely Harry.. do you two sleep in one bed?'
'Actually uhm Gem.. I need to talk to you..'
'Oh okay... shall I sit down?'
'Yes..'

We sit down on the bed and I continue.
'Well.. Have you ever been in Love Gem?'

Is this going where I think it is Harry?.. let me help you out.. I already know about you and Louis'
'What- How..? Did he tell you?'
'No he didn't.. but I see the way you look at him. You smile... its so bright. It's been forever since I've seen you smile like that... He really does make you happy doesn't he?'

'He really does.... aren't you upset?'
'No not at all! My little buddy is happy and In love. Why would I be upset?'
'Because I'm in love with a boy..'
'Look Harry, I dont care who you love. Or what gender. I'm not mum and dad. If you are happy, you are happy. Gender doesn't matter.'

Gemma huggs me.
'Thank you for telling me Harry..'
'Can I go get Louis?'
'Ofcourse.'

I call for Louis and he walks in.

'I'm happy for you two' Gemma smiles,

Gemma pulls both of us in for a hug.

Then Louis and I hug.

'I guess we're all out huh?'
'I guess so'
'Harry..' Gemma then says.
'Yes?'

'Please don't tell mum and dad... they wont let you be together.... Harry.. I want you out of their house completely... can't I help you get enough money for an appartment...?'
'Gemma, I'm sixteen... I am going to need their permission.. they'll never give me that..'
'It's okay Haz I'll fix this.. we will find a way..'
'I'm here for you boys if you need anything okay..?'
' thank you'
' now, lets go help your mum.. she's doing the dishes all by herself now.. '
'Yea lets go.'

The three of us go to the kitchen to help... but what my sister said is stuck in my head.. shit.. what am I going to do?'

{ so here's chapter fourteen! I hope you liked it, please vote and leave a comment :D
All the love
A xx