Chapter four {Harrys POV}

As I wake up I feel the touch of a hand on mine. I'm a bit woozy at first, and don't realise what's happening. It takes me a few minutes to be myself again. But when I open my eyes, I see his blue eyes looking into mine. I'm mesmerised.

' How are you feeling Harry?' He asks, and I snap out of my trans.
' I'm okay, my nose hurts like a bitch though..'
' It looks good, it wasn't a big surgery after all. Do you want a mirror?'
'Yes please'

As I look into the mirror Louis Hands me, I see my nose looks normal. Just a bit red and swollen. I see a few stitches in the side of my nose.

'You were very lucky mr Styles. You dont need a cast on your nose' the docter says, and I feel very releaved. I was already imagining everyone at school making more fun of me. And probably mess me up even more.
'Does he need any bed rest?' Louis asks.
Louis is so caring.. I don't understand how this happened, no one has ever want to be my real friend before.
'He needs about three days of rest.' The docter answers. And reality comes crashing back.
I can't stay home. My dad will be so mad... I'm just gonna go to school and wear a hoodie of something.
'Thank you docter.'
Louis and I get up and get our coats. As we walk out of the hospital Louis asks:

'Why did you look so scared when the docter told you you need bed rest?'
'Because my dad has a bad temper, and he wont like the fact that I had surgery.'
'Where did the bruises on your chest come from?'
'What do you mean?'
'you have fresh purple bruises on your chest......Was it your dad?'
'Um yes... but dont worry about it.'
'No Harry I do worry about it. Do you want to come home with me? Ive only got a small apartment so you will have to lay in my bed... Is that okay?
'No I don't want to bother you Louis. I'll go home.'
'Are you kidding me? You are not going home like this. Not while your dad beats you up. I'd love you to come and live with me for a while.'
'Thank you so much Louis'
I start hugging him. His body feels so warm against mine. I feel safe.... Somthing I havent felt in a long time.

'You're welcome love, this is my appartment'

As we walk in I see a woman sitting on the couch. She turns around, and looks surprised when she sees me.
'Hi honey! How was you- ohw hey. What's your name dear?
'I'm Harry styles.'
'What happend you your nose? Are you a friend of Louis?'
'Can I talk to you mum?' Louis speaks up.
'Yes honey, Ill be right there.'
Louis and his mom walk into the other room, and now I'm alone in the living room. It small, but there are pictures of Louis and his mom everywhere. This really does look like home. My house is way bigger.. but there are no pictures. It just feels like house, no home.
'I'll call your parents dear. Louis wil go up to his room. Which will yours aswell for a couple of weeks. I'm Johannah by the way' she says as she and Louis come out of the other room.
Louis mum walks up to me and gives me a tight hug. 'Wow' I think.. if only my parents were this loving...
Louis takes my hand and asks me if I want to get stuff from my house.
'No thanks... I'll get something from the shop.. I dont want to go home.. when you said a while I thought you meant a few days Louis... not weeks. I seriously don't want to bother you and your mom that long.'
'You aren't bothering us at all love. We would love to have you in our home.'
'Are you sure'
'More than anything'
'Thank you...'
'Let's go see our room shall we?'

Louis and I go up to his room. And despite everything, I feel so happy because I met Louis.

{ so here's chapter four!! What do yall think?
All the love
A xx