Chapter twenty-nine {Louis POV}

I felt everything. I had laid my head on mums chest. I told her it was all going to be okay. Her breathing started to get slower and I heard her heartbeat fade. I had started humming a song to her when I felt a quick schock go trough my moms body, and after that her heart beated three more times before it was ever still. I felt like I was going to be sick. When people say they get sick from being sad... well they are right. Sure I have been sad before, but this is on a whole different level. I lost myself in Harrys arms.

Mum wanted to see us engaged.. and she wanted us to be happy... and I am.. but this will take time.. so after a while I decide to look at my mom one more time before letting her go.

Then the nurses take her and Liam drives us home. I use the hours drive to pull myself together and when we get home I am still sad, but there is acceptence going through my head.
The house feels different now that mom is gone. It still feels like home because Harry is here.. but mums part is missing.

'Come on Lou.... I'll tug you into bed..'

Harry picks me up like a little kid but I don't mind it.. it actually feels good to just give in to Harry... to just let myself go a little. He carries me into the bedroom and lays me under the covers.

'It's okay Lou.. get some sleep' he presses a kiss to my lips and walks towards the door.
'Hazza... please stay with me..'
He turns around with a little smile on his face. He cuddles me in and whisperers in my ear.
'Always.'

When I wake up the next morning I feel better. I had a good sleep and decide to do what mum wanted. For us to be happy.

'Morning Hazza.. I'm going to go to the hospital today..'
'You dont have to so soon baby... you are also allowed to wait a little..'
'No I want to get this over with... so then I can start to let life come back a little..'
'Okay then love... Ill go with you.'

We get dresses and then walk our way to the hospital.

'Goodmorning mr. Tomlinson. I'm sorry for your loss..'
'Thank you docter Freeman...'
'Yesterday we filled out some forms about your mothers passing... you don't have to do much. You just have to sign some papers, and then the funeral can be arranged.... we also contacted your father to let him know about the passing. He said you can contact him if you need anything. Your mom left you an inheritage.. would you like to go over that as well?
'Uhm yea okay'

He pulls out a document and I see my moms signature.

'It is mostly money, and the mortgage' he claims. 'Nothing special'

We fill out some forms and then we are done.

'I assume you want a funeral for your mother?'
'Yes.. but only a small one.. only some friends. There isn't really family in the picture so..'
'Your mother did save up, so you have got enough money to afford it. I can recommend you some planners if you want?'
'Yes.. thanks'
'If I we're you I'd do it as soon as possible.. its better for your healing. To close a chapter..'
'Thanks docter'

We go home and surprisingly I'm feeling okay. Yes it hurts.. but mum doesn't anymore. She has rest and peace now.... its going to take some time getting used to the fact I'll never see her face again.. or talk to her...
I'm holding Harrys Hand and I gently squeeze it.

'Yes baby?'
'I love you.'
'I love you too'
'I can't wait to marry you...'
'I can't wait either.. only a few more months until I'm eighteen.... we could start planning already in a few weeks..'
'And talk about our future..'
'Wow...'
'What?'
'Well its just.. all of this.. you.. us... I didn't know life had all this planned for me... you want kids right?'
'I do.. and a cat...'
'And a dog?'
'Sure.'

We get home and we decide to take our mattress and place it in the living room.

'I've got an Idea..'
'What honey?'
'Well.. you'll see..'
'Oh okay..'
'Could you mayebe go to the shops to get some popcorn?'
'Yea okay... will you pick the movies to watch?'
'Uhuh'

I grab my coat and walk to the nearest supermarket. I get salt and sweet popcorn and also take some chocolate and some cookies.

When I walk back home its already dark. When I get to the house I see that the lights are off through the window... thats strange..
I go inside and my jaw nearly drops.

'Wow Harry.. how did you? Huh?'

Harry had somehow managed to project stars and the galaxy onto the ceiling.

'I had this little thingy laying around.. I remembered it just now.. and since you love stars so much..'
'Oh god Harry... It's beautiful..'
'I don't want to watch a movie tonight boo..'
'Oh okay..'
'I want to lay under the stars and hold you.. think of you.. look at you and talk to you.. not some movie..'

I am so in Love......

'I'd love that too...'

We curl up in bed. There has been something on my mind.. and I dont know if I should tell Harry...

'Haz?'
'Yes?'
'How much do you love London...?'
'I like it here.. why..'
'Well.. mum and I moved here because of the hospital.... but other than that.. you made this place home.. and I was wondering how you would feel about moving eventually..... but I understand if you want to stay here..'
'Yes sure Lou.. You are home for me baby... where would you want to move to?'
'I just.. kinda miss Doncaster.. I would love to go there... back to our House.. or any other house there...'
'You spend your childhood in that house didn't you?'
'Yea.... I always hoped and wanted my kids to grow up there too.. but now its sold.. it just feels weird that other people are living there now.. sleeping in my room.. people backing in the kitchen were mom used to cook the best meals... teenagers hanging our in the garden where I used to make little flowers crowns when I was a little boy...'
'So you would want to live there huh?'
'Yea kinda... but its okay.. really... do you want to adopt kids.. or do you want to get a surrogate?'
'I don't know... I always wanted to have kids of my own... you?'
'Yeah me too.. but I'm okay with adoption too..'
'We should have three kids.'
'Wow three?'
'Yes.. a little you, a little me and we can adopt.'
'That sounds wonderful...... I can't wait..'
'Me neither... do you want to know something?'
'Uhuh?'
'I've thought about this a lot... our family.. how we will be parents one day.. and than grandparents... just.. I can't wait to grow old with you Lou...'

He cuddles me in and we talk about life and about nothing at all.... these are the best nights...

{so here is chapter twenty-nine. Sorry for not uploading yesterday.. life got in the way... I hope you liked this chapter :D
Please vote and comment and thank you so much for all of the support,
Stay safe
All the love
A xx