Chapter nine (.2) {Louis POV}

After dinner Harry and I go to our room.
'So... wanna see the clothes I bought you?'
'Yes pleaseee'
I show him the underwear, pants and shirts. And as a surprise I put on my PJ's and give him his matching ones.

'Thank you so muchhh!! I never had matching PJ's with anyone before..!'
' you're welcome. As soon as your ready to go outside again, you and I can go and some fancier close for you okay?'
'I'd love that'
After a while we go to say goodnight to mom and the two of us get into bed. We have the best talk ever, about his life, about mine and we get to know so much about each other.

We talk until two in the morning before I finally find the courage to tell Harry I like him.

'Hey Haz?'
'Yes Lou?'
'Well Uhm.. I heard you and my mom talk this morning..'
I see Harry's smile faint..
'Oh...what did you hear?'
'I eh.. I heard about your feelings.... for me..'
'I- I- I didn't- PLease dont.... I'm so sorry Lou.'
'Dont be'
I stand up and go to sit next to Harry
'In fact..'
'What?
'Is Uhm.. I eh.. well, I like you back Harry.. a lot actually...'

Harry's face changes completely I see a smile forming on his lips.
His lips... beatiful pink. Oh god I want to kiss him.
Suddenly Harry pulls me toward him. He looks me deep in the eye and I see him bit his lip while looking at mine. I put my hands behind his neck, and Harry pulls my hips towards his.

I kiss him softly.

Harry deepens the kiss and my heart feels like its going to jump right out of my chest.

'Lou?'
'Yes Hazza?
'Will you be my boy?
'I you'll be mine'

He hugs me tighter than he ever has. We get into bed and this time I fall asleep on Harrys chest. Before I drift of, I hear his heartbeat. I couldn't be more happy.

{ yayyyyy finally!!!!!! I hope you liked the chapter, please vote and also, I've got a question. What do you think of the chapter length and the way its written. Do you understand the story? Are the chapters too long? Or too short?

And thank you so much for 114 reads!!
All the love
A xx