Chapter thirty-two {mixed POV}

{Harrys POV}

Only 4 more weeks until its my birthday..... and with that I'll be eighteen and Lou and I can finally get married! I can't wait... we told Gemma and she is so happy, but neither of us is telling mum and dad until after I turn eighteen. Especially my dad would not be okay with me liking boys... Its not that I like boys... I like only Louis. Only Love Louis. He is it for me. I don't want anybody else and he is the best thing that ever happened to me.

'So... only four more weeks Lou..' I say to him while he is sitting across from me behind his laptop.
'I know baby.. I was actually already looking some things up....'
'Like what?'
'Well.... Remember when Mum and I told you about home beach in Doncaster?'
'Uhuh... do you want to get married there?'
'Well.. I don't really care because its you who I am marrying....'
'Well we are going to move there right? You want to... I want to... what's keeping us here?'
'Well the boys are... but would you really move back with me?'
'Yes definetly! It would be our place. Far away from my parents...'
'I'm so Happy Harry! All I want is to start our life there together....'

He kisses me and we start looking for houses. We see a few we like and call the real estate agent.

'Hi yes It's Louis Tomlinson... we saw a few apartments we like and we were wondering if we could come and see them sometime.'
'Oh yes we can have a look at that. Yes you can email the link'
'Thank you. Yes. Yea and I'll email the dates we can come by'
'You have a nice day too sir!'

'So....?'

'We can Have a look at the apartments.... but he said that for our price class we could also get a small house..... for a family....'
'A house..? A family?'
'Would you want that?'
'Of course Lou!!!! Lets go see it!'
'Okay.. then I'll email the guy and we can go by this weekend....'
'I'm so excited!!!!'
'Me too baby...'

'I've got to go to the studio, to get the weekend of. I won't be long... what would you like for dinner?'
'Dont worry about that love. I'm cooking us something to celebrate.. okay?'
'Can't wait hun!'
'Bye bye Loubear...'

I wrap my arms around him and kis his forehead.

{Louis POV}

I get my coat and walk out of the door. I can't believe I'm moving back... i just can't wait... it's all becoming so reall now.. we're getting married...we're getting a house in Doncaster... and after that someday maybe babies.... its just so unbelievable...

Its busy in the streets.. lots of cars honking and since its 15:30 all the elementary school kids just finished there classes. There are a lot of mums and dads trying to keep there kids with them while cars pass by way to fast then they should be allowed. I'm so glad we are going to raise our kids in a quiet town.. I wouldn't want to risk his or hers safety in this dangerous town.

Our wedding will be perfect... Since Harry will be my husband... I can't help but dreaming about it....
All chairs on the sand..... the flowers....the breeze of the wind...harry in a suit of whichever colour he wants.. whatever makes him Happy... I want a blue suit.... it will be sunny..... there will be music... mayebe Gemma will walk him down the isle.....

I get distracted from my daydream when I hear a women shouting.. I see a little boy running across the street, chasing his football.

I've never run faster before.. before I even know what I was doing I sprint onto the road and push the boy back onto the sidewalk.. but I know what will be next.. in a split second I see a van.. not able to stop in time.. it hits me and my head smashes onto the concrete. I feel the severe pain as my body loses all its strength and then everything turns black...

{so.... chapter thirty two... please comment and vote.
All the love
A xx