Chapter twenty-two {Harrys POV}

I'm laying in Louis arms. He is fast asleep. I can't sleep. Ive been having trouble ever since we heard about how Johanna only has a year left.. It's so unfair. To her. To Louis... It breaks my heart. She is more a mother to me then my actual mom is is.

Tommorow is my birthday.. I'll be turning seventeen. In about a week I have to go back home.. how can I? I dont want to sleep alone.. I like cuddling up to Louis every night.. I dont want to be alone....

Eventually I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.

-

'Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Harry...!'

I wake up from Johannah and Louis singing for me. They made me breakfast in bed.

'Awwww thank you so much!'

'Don't thank us yet Harry... we've got a surprise for you..'
'Ahhh!! You are making me all excited!'

Johannah then gives me a brown formal envelope

What is this? I take the paper out and I immediately see my parents signature at the botten. I go to the top to read what its actually about.. I can't believe it....

'Are you taking me in?? Like permanently?'
'Yes Harry.. we are. But only if you want to'
'Yes! Yes! I want that... more than anything.. thank you so much!!!!

Happy tears are dripping down my cheecks and they hug me.

'We are so happy to officially have you as a part of the family Harry..' Louis says and he kisses me.

'I'll give you two a minute' Johannah laughs as she walks out of the room.

'I got you something else Harry..'

Louis takes out another letter, but on this one I see all kinds of doodles and a lot of text. I start reading.

Oh god.. Louis is so precious.. he wrote me a love letter!'

I read the whole thing..

'Thank you so much Louis... this is beautiful..'
'Just like you darling, happy birthday.'

We spent the day together, the three of us watch movies, we bake cookies.. but in the afternoon Johannah has to go to the hospital for a checkup.

'Shall we come with you?'
'No thats okay, spend some time together.'

She grabs her bag and then leaves.

'Louis?....'
I see Louis is sad.. he tries to hide it.. but still..

'Yes Haz?..'
'Do you want to talk about it?'
'It's your birthday Harry.. we dont have too...'
'It doesn't matter whether its my birthday or not Louis.. come on baby..'

'I dont know what I'm going to do when the time actually comes Haz.. I love her so much.. I can't loose her..'

'When the time comes... I'll be here for you.... You don't have to talk... I'll just be there. We will do this together okay..? I know you can do this.. you're mom wouldn't want you to feel this way either baby... And I understand what you are feeling.. and dont crop them up.. let them out.. its going to be okay..'

Tears fall from Louis eyes. I feel like I'm going to cry.. but I have to stay strong for him right now.
He lays down and puts his head on my lap.
I stroke me hands trough this hair and let him sob as much as he needs.

When Johannah comes home Louis had wiped his tears away and was currently in the shower.

'hey Johannah.. how was it?
'Not so good.. I have to come back every two days.. and the medication is making me feel a bit sick. But other than that fine. Thank you sweetheart... shall we make dinner together?'
'Yes.. what are we making?'
'I got ingredients for some Lasagna.. keep it nice and simple?'

We start making dinner, and when its done we all sit down to eat together. The rest of the evening we play a game, and watch another movie. Then we go to bed.

I cuddle up against Louis.

'You look a bit tired hun... Are you getting enough sleep?'
'I fell asleep late for the last couple of days.. nothing special'
'Okay.. Harry... thank you for being here.. I want you to know that I'm here for you too..'
'Thank you Lou.. No matter what, you can talk to me okay?'
'Okay..'
'Good night Lou.. I love you.'
'I love you too'

{so heres chapter twenty two. Sorry for uploading only once today.. there will be more tomorrow, stay safe..

All the love
A xx