Chapter sixteen {Louis POV}

'Are you ready baby?'
'Let's just go..'

I intertwine my fingers with him and squeeze in his hand.
'It's going to be okay Haz. I promise'

We walk to school and my head is spinning a bit. I can't let anything happen to Harry.. not again..
We walk into the building and harry and I sit down in the cafeteria.

'Listen Honey.. for the first two periods I will be in the classroom right next to you okay.. Ill be waiting for you as soon as the lessons are over. Then I've got two periods on left wing, and you will be on the right. I'll be able to watch your classroom from my window. The breaks we will spend together right here in the cafeteria okay, I'll come pick you up from your classroom. You've got one period more than I do, so at the end of the day I'll be waiting on the benches next to your classroom okay?'
'Thank you Louis.. really..'
'Dont thank me Harry.. its on me. I want to do this for you'

I hugg him and we walk to our class rooms.

'Look who we have their boyzz!!! It's our toy.. lets go give him some fi- who are you?'
'I'm Louis Tomlinson. I'm a new final here. What exactly was that you just said there?

I'm angry.. so angry. Did they just refere to Harry as a toy..????

'Well welcome Louis! Do you wanna hang and smoke some weed with us after school?'

'No I dont want to. Let me repeat my question.   What. Did. You. Say. There.?'

'Ohwww it was nothing. Calm down. Hairy over here is our friend.' He said as he Lays his filthy hand on Harrys shoulder. I see Harry tensing as soon as he feels the hand.

'Get your hands of him. He is not your friend. And his name is Harry H.A.R.R.Y. I suggest you two morans bagger of before I stuff your weed up your ass.'

'I like you.. you are fierce the boy laughs as he walks away with his friends'

'I'm so sorry Harry...'

'What do you mean Lou?? If you weren't here I'd have a few broken ribs by now.. Thank you so much..'

The Bell rings and I give Harry a hug.
'I'll see you in a little while.. its going to be okay. I promise.'

Harry and I both go to our own classrooms. I can't concentrate on anything my teacher is saying. All I can think about is Harry and how he is feeling right now.

When the bell rings I try to get out of my class as soon as possible, but some students are blocking the way by looking at something spectacular happening in the hallway apparently. I hear people chanting 'go Simon go Simon.'
Simon? Isn't that the name of that jerk? I squeeze through them crowd and I feel fire burning in me as soon as I see what is going on.
I see Simon chocking Harry up against the wall. Punching his stomach.

'Do you like this? Faggot! What are you? A girl. Haha you look so dump in that pink sweater today. You make me wanna barf!'
I push people aside to get to them.
'GET THE FUCK OF HIM SIMON'
'What we're you gonna do new boy? Huh?'

I grab Harry's arm and pull him towards me. Simon lets go of him and I pull Harry behind my back.

'Awww need your boyfriend to protect you hairy?'
'Shut Up'
'Hairy. HAIRY'
' I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP. CALL HIM THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRET IT!'
'You two are just two fucking gay people, who can't do me ANYTHING. BITE ME, TOMLINSON'
'OOH YOU'VE GOT IT COWELL.'
'Louis.. please..' I hear Harrys little voice behind me.. you looks so hurt. I can't do this.. I can't- this Simon is sooo going to fucking pay for what he did to Harry.'

'HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HARRY? HOW DARE YOU! YOUR NOTHING MORE THAN A PATHETIC DUMB TEENAGER WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO KILL HIS BRAIN WITH DRUGS AND BEATING UP THOSE WHO DO NOT DESERVE IT!'

'WHO CARES ABOUT HARRY ANYWAY. HE IS NOTHING. NOTHING!!!'

That's it.. he is so dead.

I hit simon so hard in the face that my fist hurts. His nose must be broken.

'AUW WHAT THE FUCK MAN. YOU FUCKING BROKE MY NOSE!'

'YOU DESERVED IT YOU BLOODY BASTARD! YOU ALSO DESERVE THIS!'

I rip open Simons shirt revealing his bear chest. I take my keys and slice it across his chest. Hard enough to make him bleed, but not actually seriously hurting him,

'I HOPE THAT FUCKING SCARS SIMON. SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE YOU ARE MESSED UP RIGHT THERE.'

'WHAT THE FUCK MAN! IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY PLEASE DONT HURT ME...'

'APOLOGIZE TO HARRY YOU JERK!'

'IM SORRY HARRY, IM SOR-

STYLES, TOMLINSON AND COWEL. MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!

The principal had worked his way through the students.. shit.. he looks so mad.

'Harry didn't do anything sir...'
'I know. But mister Styles is still coming.'

As we get in to his office Simon started crying... he is such a fucking baby.

'Im going to make this very clear and fast for you mister cowel. You have six weeks detention due to breaking Harrys nose and beating him up several times. You are lucky I'm not reporting you to the police. Now go to the hospital, because your face doesn't look to good'

Simon leaves the room without saying anything.

As soon as the door closes he turns towards us. To my surprise he starts smiling.

'Louis mum called me this weekend and she told me everything that happend in the last few days.
Considering the fact that you were protecting Harry today I will let this slide Louis, you wont be punished.'

I sigh in releave and disbelieve.

' however' he then says.
'This is my last day working at this school. Im transferring to a school fifteen minutes from here. My job there starts tomorrow.
I suggest you two come along with me tomorrow, and leave this place as well. It's tearing you down Harry.. it hurts me to see your smile fade everyday...'

I can't believe this.. Harrys going to be okay.. he will have a fresh start.. this is unbelievable.

'T-thank you mister Horan... thank you so much'

I'm so glad Harry mentioned his name..

'We would really appreciate that mister Horan.. thank you.'

' I will sign you two up. You dont have to worry about it, I will be at your house to pick you up tomorrow at 8.15 am. Oh and my son will be there too... you can call me Bobby from now on.'

'Thank you so much... We will see you tomorrow Bobby.'

Harry and I leave his office and go home. As soon as we are out of the school building Harry leans in and kisses me.

'Thank you so much.. thank you so much Louis.. you got me out of here!! Im so happy. I never have to see those boys again.. and in that other school I can be myself.. with you. We can be together in public without having to worry about simon or anyone!

Harry kisses me over and over and also in neck.

'I didn't do it Harry.. Bobby did. Mayebe we should get him some flowers?

'Yes.. I know a place where they sell the prettiest lillys.'

'I guess thats where were going then..'

I take Harrys hand, and together we head of to a new era.

{ so here is chapter sixteen!!! And the Horans are coming into the story now aswell!!! I'm very tired so I'm going to sleep now...XD please vote and leave a comment :)

All the love
A xx