Chapter twenty-six {Louis POV}

It's about seven am. I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep again.
I get out of bed to check on mum. I walk into her room and see that she is awake.

'Goodmorning mum'
'Goodmorning Lou'

I get into the bed next to her. She is trembling. I know she is not doing well.. the doctors told me she is not allowed to go outside anymore, and if she does she has to be wrapped up very wel, because her immune system has nearly completely failed her.

'I need to talk to you Louis..'
'Okay... ' I feel like I know what's coming.
'I get weaker everyday... I don't want to spend the rest of my time sick in some hospital bed..'
'What are you saying mom?'
'I'm saying that I want to see you and Harry get engaged. By that lake you love so much.'
'You can't go there.. its way to cold... It will kill you..'
'I know that Louis. And I want that. I'm going to die in a month or so anyway Lou.. I can feel it.. I rather see you get engaged and leave you behind knowing that you are happy. I want to smell the breeze. And if that means I leave early.. I'm more than willing to do so.
'You want to marry him don't you?'
'yea.. and I don't want to wait any longer..'
'Then don't Louis... get your men the most beautiful ring.... propose to him now... as soon as he turns eighteen in a few months, you will go to the city hall.. but for now proposing to him privately should be fine..'
'But I can't loose you yet mum...'

I'm trying to hold back tears.

'But I don't want to live like this anymore.. let me go...it is all going to be fine. I'm ready.. all I want is to see you and Harry saying yes to each other... and then peacefully pass..'

I can't contain my tears anymore.

'I'm so proud of you mum... and I love you so much. I am going to miss you... you are m best friend mom..' I cry.
'Louis, don't cry darling... my time has come and you have got Harry... it might be hard, but you will get trough it. Okay?'
'You have a special place In my heart mum. You always will. I will tell our kids about you. Your pictures will be forever on my wall. I promise.'
'Thank you Louis.. tell them I love em okay?'
'Okay'

I curl up against my mom and we lay like this for a while. Then I hear my bedroom door open, and I know that Harry is up.

'We are in here Harry...' my mom says as loud as she can, but she starts coughing.
'Goodmorning...' as soon as Harry sees my sad face he sits next to me on the opposite to mum.
'Do you want breakfast in bed before you have to go back to the hospital?'
'We'd love that.. make yourself some too and please join us.' I say.
'No... you two have your moment...'
'No seriously Harry.. we want you here' mum says.

Harry nods and goes to make breakfast. After a while he comes back with pancakes and tea. We eat our breakfast and then help mum get dressed to get back to the hospital. After that wrap her up in her jacket and help her into the car and I drive off.

'I'll see you in a minute Harry. I love you' I say.
'I love you too Lou. Good Luck Jay.'
'Thank you, bye bye Harry.'

When we get to the hospital the doctor comes in to his office and askes us to sit down.
'So.. did everything go well miss Tomlinson?'
'Yes it was all fine docter... but I need to ask you something...'

'Go ahead...'

'Remember when you said there's was no hope for me anymore? Well I want to go out one more time... I want to see my son get engaged. I know it means that I will die but I'm fine with that. I dont want to live life like this.'

It's silent, after a minute the doctor answers;

'Well..  we can't do anything to save you... so this is your decision and we are going to need you to sign some papers... there will be two nurses joining you.... as supervision. They wont be in your way. But we legally have to send them with you... again this is your decision. You don't have to make it now.. you can think about it.'
'I have doctor.. a lot. I want this... and I'm okay with all of that.'
'Okay.. the nurses will help you to your room now.. I want to talk to your son bout this.'
'Okay'
'I'll come to you afterwards okay?'

The nurses take her and then the doctor starts talking.

'If this is really what she wants then we will make the paperwork in order. But you have to sign as well. Are you okay with this as well?'
'As much as I can be... I understand that she doesn't want to keep living like this..'
'Then we will have the paperwork's ready to sign tommorow, can you come back then?'
'Yes..'
'Okay.. I'll see you tomorrow then mister Tomlinson..'

I go to my moms room to say goodbye.

'Tommorow we will settle the paperwork okay? Go to sleep now..'
'Okay Louis.'

She huggs me and I kiss her cheeck.

When I come home Harry and I spend the rest of the day talking and cuddling. We make Lasagna together for dinner. At about eleven we go to bed.

'I have to go out tomorrow Hazza... do you have plans?'
'No.. I'm going to study tomorrow and find out how to get into fashion.'
'Okay love.. I'm proud of you.. goodnight.'
'I love you'
'I love you too'

{so heres chapter twenty-six. Please vote and leave a comment. Thank you so much for all your nice messages :)

I love y'all

All the love
A xx