Chapter fifteen {Louis POV}

We hade an amazing time with Gemma.. Poor Hazza even cried when she left. I feel so bad for him.. and I'm worried.
Gemma was right. Harrys parents wont allow this.. Harry needs to get out of there completely. I want Harry here permanently.... How do we do that?? He will be living here for the upcoming six months so we have time to figure this out but I feel so bad for him. And I'm really going to miss him if he has to go...

But what if he doesn't? My mum can take him in Legally.. since shes of age..

'Stop thinking about it Louis, we can worry about this in a few months' I tell myself.

I snuggle up against Harry; who is still asleep.
We talked a lot last night.. not about something particular, just about life in general. The talking was good.. afterwards we cuddled for hours until at about 5 am we both fell asleep. It's now 2pm.. Harry is still sleeping.
Tomorrow Harry has to back to school.... I'm in my final year, but Harry still has one and a half year to go.
We're not in the same class... I can't be with him all the time.. I'm not always going to be there to protect him...

I swear.. If those boys lay one finger on my baby  I'm going to fucking rip their tongue out of their mouth and I'll make them eat it...

I'm not a violent person.. but if anyone touches Harry I will hurt them.

After an hour Harry wakes up, and snuggles into me.
'Lou... I'm scared'
'What of baby?'
'Tomorrow Ill be back in school, tomorrow they will beat me up again..'
'I won't let that happen Harry.. you are going to be okay.. I'll protect you.. I promise'
'But they might hit your pretty face as well Lou.. I can't let that happen..
'Dont worry about me Darling... I will be fine, and you will be too.'
'Louis?'
'Yea?'
'Why are you so nice to me? Why didn't you hate me... just like everyone else does..'

I see tears glinstering in his eyes.

'Harry listen.. It's not right. How they treat you.. they dont even know you Harry. I got to know you. The real you. I got to see the cute dimples in your cheeck when you laugh. I got to feel the soft touch of your hands on my body. I get to truly look into your beautiful eyes... they never did... they never fucking listened to you. You are amazing, strong, loving and beautiful... so beautiful..'

Harry is crying.. I wrap my arms around him.
'Dont let it break your heart... you are so much stronger than that..'

Harry buries his face in my chest, and I kiss his head. I'll just let him cry as much as he needs to.

'Mum went to a friend she met to have dinner, shall we order pizza for dinner? Watch a movie while we cuddle on the couch?'
'Yes I'd love that Lou.. thank you so much..'

Harry sniffs and dries his eyes.. we go over to the couch and order our pizza's.

'What movie do you want to watch hun?'
'Can we watch the notebook.. I love that movie.'
'Of course! I think I've got it on dvd somewhere.'
I go to look for the dvd and find it in the back of a drawer. I walk up to the tv and turn on the movie.
Harry is already laying on the couch and I climb on top of him, laying my head on his chest. We fold our legs together.
An hour later the pizzas get delivered and we start eating.
When the movie is over Harry and I go to bed. Because we are still tired from last night.

I am going to protect Harry tommorow. I need to. He is mine. He is way to precious for this world.
We fall asleep spooning against each other.

} heres fifteen!!! Thank you so much for over 300 reads!!! Please leave a comment and vote.

All the love
A xx