Bondita, the hub of happiness

Start from the beginning

Bondita : wait.. Wait.. Are you punishing me or am i punishing you🙄. I have only one punishment and you put forward a 100 page note of punishment to me.. Kaka sasur ji.. He is bullying me.. Its personal attack and hindrance of my freedom and rights.

Anirudh :your one punishment is enough to kill me alive☹️.. Without seeing you.. Without talking to you.. I will become mad.. But i respect your words.

Afternoon

Bondita had her food before his arrival and left to her room. Now anirudh is having his lunch with other's.

Anirudh : kaka how is she.. Never let her be alone.. I cant take risk. Som while teaching her, engage her by illustrating relatable examples. Dont loose your temper.. Be soft to her.. Never scold her.. Gift her sweets if she answer it right.. Got it naa

Batuk: daadaa.. Do you knew something.

Anirudh : am not antaryaami.. Without saying how will i know what you are about to say..

Batuk:boudhi told me that😁.. She loves me the most. She will never care about you.. U are none to her.. Now her whole attention, care and love are ours not yours🔥

Anirudh : kaka, am full.. I have some work in office.

Manorama : but you didn't eat anything.. Just finish some rice.. Dont be like this...

Som: Batuk you crossed limit.. You went overboard☹️

Anirudh : i genuinely dont need food.. Am leaving.

He left.

Binoy: if its bondita, she knew how to make him eat. Thats the difference between you two.. Manorama you are best may be perfect in every angle but you are not suitable for him..

manorama : really.. There is Someone who can control him.. I think none can make him do things that he doesn't like to do personally.

Trilochan : she is the mouse that darez to tie bell around that bagad billa.. 😁.

Evening

Anirudh enters with a wounded hand shocking all except Bondita, as she is in her curfew time.

Manorama : Anirudh.. Whats that.. Look its bleeding.. Ohh god.. Come lemme help u fo bandage it..

Som:he hates doing bandages. He never allow anyone near him.. Poor boudi do circus to bandage his wounds.

Anirudh :i will handle it.. Its not that hurting like you think.

Batuk runs to bondita's room.

Batuk : boudhi.. Dada.. Wound..

Bondita:first you take a long breath.. Now tell..

Batuk : dada got wounded while coming back.. Its too deep.. He dont allow Anyone near himm🤕

Bondita : really.. Is it fake or real.. Are you cheating me..shotti

Batuk : shottii..

When she looks from upstairs she saw the wound.. Its deep, Batuk took her down..

Anirudh who saw her turn her face as he promised to her.. He saw her in a shorter glimpse.. Like a vague.. But still he can proudly say, yes she looks like a little queen.

She came near to him and