"Get him out of here." Romeo ordered.

"Wait. Who is he talking about? Who are you talking about Brent?"

"Gonzalo's-"

Romeo punched his face and Brent groaned, staggering a little at the impact.

"Who's he talking about?!" I asked again, this time in a harsh tone that bid no argument. Romeo was glaring at Brent but the man was concentrating on recovering from the punch Romeo just gave him.

He looked so much like someone who hadn't eaten in a while and needed some good food.

Once again, I couldn't help but ask myself the question I'd been asking since. How did he manage to get up here?

"I won't ask you one more time Brent, who ar-"

"Gonzalo's brother. He asked me to come here and deliver the message and I have successfully done that. Hopefully he'll spare me this time. He's dangerous but at least he doesn't resort to measly tricks like that lowlife Gonzie. I hope he gets the same dose of what was done to me. I will never forget the humiliation-" his eyes were getting larger as he spoke but I was done listening to him.

"Shut up, you psycho!" I ordered him coldly since I already got what I wanted but that seemed to draw him deeper into his delusional thoughts. "Throw the trash into the bin."

"Hand him over to them and report back here immediately." Romeo told the bodyguards and I could've sworn I saw fear flash in their eyes. Fear, in the eyes of these cold, almost emotionless, robotic men!

"He'll come for you, he doesn't spare anyone. I heard you have a little sister, imagine what she would feel like under me. I have never wanted anything more romantic and if I could suffer in the hands of those men, imagine the amount of pleasure I'll give your little sist-" my right palm connected with his cheek as my eyes blazed with fire and I didn't give him the pleasure of just receiving a slap because my left palm also collided with his other cheek just immediately.

"Give him some roughing up before throwing him out of the company. He's so disgusting!" I ordered.

Brent kept shouting even as he got dragged away and Romeo shut the door.

I marched to my chair and stood there till the men returned. My mind was a whirlwind of emotions right now.

How dare he make such a comment about someone, let alone a little girl? My blood was still boiling as I tapped one foot.

"How did he come in?" I asked Romeo.

"I have no idea." Romeo grunted just as the bodyguards stepped back into the office. "How did he get past the both of you? Someone created commotion at the garage, managing to scratch a few cars and I went to check it. Now you two, why did you leave this spot?" His usually cold eyes narrowed at them.

The two bodyguards looked at each other and one nodded for the other one to speak.

"We were informed to report at the mai-" he didn't finish his words before a crunching sound resonated into the office. Romeo's fist had just connected with his jaw.

"Now listen to me you idiots, even if the building is on fire or boss's life is being threatened, never leave the boss lady alone if not you'll have to pay with your heads. Under-fucking-stood?

"Yes." They both chorused and Romeo dismissed them.

He moved closer to the table and then stood at ease while I sat down "Did he do anything before I came in?"

"No Romeo, I'm fine. You came in not long after he did."

"Are you hurt in anyway?" He asked for confirmation, his facial expression ghosting with worry.