They Complete Me

Mulai dari awal

I make myself comfortable around the pregnancy pillow before putting the blanket on me. I'm gonna sleep so well for the next few hours.

"A few more days little boy, a few more days."

I wake up to a sharp pain in my abdomen. Okay, we're going to do this now. Cool. I reach for my phone that sat on the side table. It's already 9:30. I have no idea how I slept as long as I did.

"Mama?"

I look over at Sienna as she looks at me. "Hi, honey, what are you still doing up?"

"I wanted to say goodnight."

"C'mon, let's go upstairs. You need to go to bed."

I get up after the pain subsides. I guess we're doing this now. You know what, that's fine with me. I know he's healthy. But I'm waiting until Christian gets home to say anything. I'll be fine. I know how long I have before I need to go in. My body knows.

"Hey, you're up, I was going to come get her and put her down soon," Alecia says as I walk up the stairs.

"I got her."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna go shower. I don't want you to freak out but I think we're gonna head in after he gets back. Don't tell him if he's back before I get out it's just going to worry him."

She gets up, "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, just gonna go shower since I know I won't be able to for a couple of days."

"Okay, yell if you need anything."

"I will."

I get her up to her room, "Baby?"

"Your little brother might be here soon. Maybe tonight."

She gasps as I get her tucked into her new bed. "I love you. Daddy loves you too. If daddy and I aren't here in the morning, grandma will be, okay? She'll bring you to us when we have some time, okay? Papa might stop by tomorrow too if daddy and I aren't here."

"Okay." I give her her favorite blanket and stuffed animal before kissing the top of her head. "Okay, I love you. Goodnight, sweetie."

"Night, mama. Love you." I turn on the sound machine and close her door when I head out. She is no longer going to be an only child by the end of tomorrow. He's coming. We need to head in when he gets home.

I go turn the shower on and put out some clothes so I can quickly change after I'm done.

Christian~

I quickly get home after the game and make my way inside. "Oh, honey you might want to go check on Luna," my mom tells me as I set the keys down.

"Why?"

"Just go do it."

"Is she downstairs?"

"Upstairs."

God, I'm so tired. I quietly open Sienna's door to see if she's sleeping and when I find that she is, I quietly shut the door and make my way into our room. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" I hear quietly coming from the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom to find her showering. "Are you okay?"

She takes a while to answer me. I can hear her breathing as she takes her time to answer me. "You could say that?"

"What is going on?"