Figure It Out

Luna~

"You still haven't given me an answer," Christian says as we make our way into the stadium.

"About?"

"You coming with me for the off-season."

I've been avoiding this for a reason. One because I still don't know and two because I don't even want to think about that.

I scan my badge which automatically clocks in for me and lets us in the building, "I don't know yet."

"You don't have to, I just want to know since I'll probably be here for a few days after this series gets over." And then there's that. I don't want him to leave. But, I don't know if I'm ready to go off to Malibu and stay with him for five months.

"I just gotta see what's going on with the holidays. I'm not sure what's happening yet."

"That's okay. I just wanted to remind you."

We go our different ways which leaves me thinking about it even more. I wouldn't be opposed to staying out there. I wasn't lying, I actually don't know what's going on with the holidays just yet. Plus, I just got back out here. I don't know. I could always visit but then I'll have to leave at some point.

And I'll be out for Spring Training no matter what. I'm sure he'd love it if I came out with him. But am I ready for that? Probably not. We already do sort of live together since we're at one of our places all the time. I feel like it's different. He actually owns a house on the Pacific Coast. Like it would just be me and him. And that's not a bad thing. We're almost two months into actually being together so I don't know if that's moving too fast or not.

I'll figure it out. Sometime. Don't ask me when. I haven't gotten the far yet.

My door opens out of nowhere and I perk up from my computer screen. "Hi?" I question seeing my sister standing there.

"Nice to see you too."

"How'd you get down here?"

"I told them you were my sister and showed them a picture and they let me in."

"That's concerning. Do you need something?"

"Don't sound so eager to see me," she says sarcastically coming to sit down in of the chairs by me.

"Sorry, there's a lot on my mind."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, but I could use your advice. So yeah, I guess."

"Go for it."

"Christian has asked me to come out to Malibu after we're done here."

"For a few weeks?"

"No. For the entire offseason. Like November to the middle of February before Spring Training."

"Are you going to go?"

"I don't know that's why I'm talking to you. Of course, I want to go, but I don't think I'm ready."

"Then don't go."

"But, it'll make him happy if I went with. Plus, I don't really want to deal with the cold."

"You aren't making this any easier."

"It wouldn't make sense for me to go when I pay $1500 a month to live in that nice ass apartment. I'm not worried about the finances. Like, I'd be fine financially if I did decide to go out with him."

"I think you two need to sit down and actually talk about this. Because I'm sure he wants you to go with him. But, I think he would understand if you didn't. Maybe you guys come up with a plan where either of you visits for a couple of weeks at a time."