Bold Of You

Luna~

I go around to all of the guy's doors making sure they're at least up and starting to get ready. They gave me a master key to all of their rooms so I've just been popping my head in after knocking a few times if they don't answer.

It's media day, so they're walking the red carpet and I get to keep track of them and run the social media pages. I knock on Kolten's door and wait for an answer until the door opens. Alissa opens the door, "Hey, just making sure he's up. We all leave at noon, if you guys could be down in the lobby around 11:50 that'd be great."

"He's up and we'll be down around then. Thank you," she says and places one of her hands on her belly. I forgot she was pregnant and she looks absolutely beautiful pregnant.

"Thank you." I move to the next door. Christian's. Okay, make it quick. Get in. Get out. Start getting ready.

I knock a few times and wait for an answer. He gives me no choice other than to use the master key. I pop my head in and see nothing but darkness. He loves his sleep. "Christian?" I ask as I shut the door.

I walk toward the other side of the room to open the curtains. I open one of them and he groans at the light. I would too, but he has to get up. I go and sit on the other bed and watch as he slowly wakes up and adjusts his eyes.

"Bold of you to come into my room while I sleep."

"Bold of you to assume I just have a key to your room. You need to get up like now. I'll be down in the lobby waiting for all of you at 11:50," I say getting up and turning on the light so he doesn't fall asleep again.

"Wait."

I turn back and stand at the end of the bed, "What?"

"Are you walking the carpet too?"

"Yes, but only to keep track of you guys. Plus, I have the social media pages to do today."

"You getting dressed up too?"

"Yeah."

"You're going to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

I need to get out of his room before my knees go weak. I shake my head and smile as I walk toward the door, "Only if you let yourself. But I can't promise anything."

I exit his room hot and flustered and make my way back to my room. I push my door open lay everything out that I could need. It's currently ten now, so I have an hour and a half to be completely ready. Cody is also here in Denver so I'm getting some pictures with him before we all have to be gone.

I start by parting my hair in two sections so I can curl it. I look at the dress that hangs behind me on the shower rod through the mirror and admire it. Navy blue, mermaid, and ties in the back. I've worn it one other time and it was absolutely beautiful on so I expect nothing less this time.

I continue curling my hair and take down my last section as I try to grab my makeup bag with one hand. I keep my phone close by so I can keep an eye on the time and the possibility of them texting me.

I quickly finger through my hair and clip a few pieces back so it's not in my face while I am working. I quickly apply my makeup and fix any little thing before putting on my dress.

I hold my dress up as there's a knock on my door. I don't bother looking through the peephole and open the door to see Cody on the other side. "Cody!"

"Luna! Come here." I hug him with my free hand. My person.

"You look great," he says holding onto my shoulders.

"You do too. I'm really glad they didn't put you in something too crazy," I say as I look at the patterned suit. He really does look great. Nothing too crazy and nothing too plain.