Everything And More

Luna~

Christian and I stand at the end of the line as we wait for our wedding party to head in. He takes my hands, interlacing them with his. We're still grinning just as big as we were an hour ago.

He looks down at our hands, "I've been waiting for this day for forever."

"Me too. Ever since we picked this place."

"We got it done."

"I'm proud of us."

I smile, confidently agreeing. I gather the train of my dress so I don't trip over it when we walk in. He holds his hand out as we watch Collin and Trin head out into the reception area.

"I love you, Mrs. Yelich." Oh, that will never get old.

"You've been waiting for that one, haven't you?"

"Yeah, a really long time."

I laugh and smile, "I love you, too."

We had Cody announce us since we both knew he'd do a great job and he'd get everybody into it. "Please help me welcome the newlyweds, The Yelich's!" Yep, never going to get old.

We walk through the glass doors, immediately getting everyone's attention as soon as we're visible. We walk through the crowd, heading straight to the dance floor.

"Look at these two, they can't even contain their smiles right now."

"Cody, we got a pretty good reason."

"And that, everybody, is the attitude I've been looking for all day."

Our guests laugh and I can start to feel my face getting red. Our first dance track starts to play and the lights dim around us.

Around 150 people are watching us right now, slowly move to our song. Yet, I couldn't feel more alone with him right now. It's like there's this bubble around us where we don't notice a single thing that's going on outside of this bubble. It's just us right now.

I sit down next to Christian as we set up chairs in the middle of the dance floor. I watch as my sister takes the microphone from Cody and takes her phone off the table. This could either be extremely embarrassing or extremely sweet.

"Everyone can thank me for being here tonight. You're welcome." We all laugh as she continues, "As true as that last statement was, I'm extremely glad to be here tonight. I couldn't be more excited for Christian and Luna. I'm Trinity, Luna's sister, and maid of honor, for those who don't know. Christian, I have watched you and my sister from the moment she got back to Milwaukee. I remember it wasn't long before you two actually started dating, that I had asked her how you made her feel. Her response was 'like freaking gold.' And then you both started dating and it just seemed like it was meant to be. I knew you were the one when I realized I didn't scare you off. I guess I had a tendency to do so."

She looks toward me in agreement and I shake my head vigorously. Maybe too many times.

"Then when things got tense and were off between you two. You both sat down, talked it out, and figured it out. The communication that you two built between each other is something I aspire to have. Christian, there's so much that you don't realize what you did for my sister. She was an introverted wallflower before coming back out to Milwaukee and living her dream. And I have so many other reasons to be grateful for you. Thank you for loving my sister so much every day. In my opinion, she deserves everything and more. I love you both and I hope for the best for you two."

She hands the microphone off to Collin as we both gather ourselves. She had us both on the verge of tears. "Hi, I'm Collin, Christian's brother, and best man. So I doubt I'm going to top that because, Trinity, you have both of them almost crying."