Trying Something New

Start from the beginning

I smash our lips together sliding both my hands up to massage her breasts, a long breathy moan living her lips as her hips try and find some friction moving up towards mine. My tongue finds its way back into her mouth exploring every inch, Wanda groaning and growing impatient. I move my lips down to her neck nipping and sucking along the skin leaving a trail of marks.

"Y/n please." I smirk against her collar bone at how desperate she sounds, as I've hardly touched her, before leaving another nice purple mark. 

"Please, what babygirl." 

"Please just fuck me already." I move my lips away from her skin, Wanda whines at my movements as I hover my head above hers.

"Strip for me babygirl while I go and get the things." Wanda takes her lip between her teeth nodding, her hands quickly moving down to take off her sleep shorts.

I remove myself from the bed heading to the draw where we now keep the strap on, and I place it on top of the chest of draws. As I am searching for a scarf in Wanda's small selection of them I feel her body press against mine. Her hands wrap around me from behind as they play with the hem of my shirt before slowly lifting it up my body, she has to tiptoe to get it off my head and I let it slide down my arms landing on the floor in front of me. When she presses her body against me again, I gasp at the feeling of her hard nipples pressed against my bare back. Wanda's lips find their way to my scar as she kisses and licks at it, the sensitive skin twitching under her touch. 

I finally decide on a scarf that is going to work perfectly for tying her up as it is nice and soft so it won't hurt her. I turn my body in her arms, her eyes dropping to the scarf in my hands, then darting to see the strap on behind me. Her hands slide down my back, where they now rest due to me turning, and play with the band of my shorts before pulling them down  my legs before they drop to the floor. Wanda wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down into a searing kiss, I take a step forward to balance my thigh ending up between Wanda's legs and she rubs her hips against it moaning into my mouth as her eyes roll back. I grab her hips, stopping her movements.

"Not yet babygirl. Be a good girl and get on the bed for me."

Wanda gives me another kiss before turning to climb onto the bed, as I turn around to grab the strap on. It takes me a moment to put it on and when I turn around my jaw drops at the sight of Wanda on her knees, sitting back on her calves. Her hands resting on her thighs as her legs are spread apart and I have the perfect view of her soaking wet core. I stand at the edge of the bed, using my finger to lift Wanda's head to look up at me.

"Someone's excited for this."

"You have no idea." Her voice breathless as her breathing picks up at the sight of me.

"Move to the top of the bed for me princess." Wanda doesn't waste another minute before she is laying down her head on the pillows, her arms above her head, and her legs spread out. 

Her eyes are only a slither of color when I look down at them, and it makes wetness pool between my own thighs at how turned on she is. I grab her wrists, looking up to see what I'm doing, gently wrapping the scarf around and between them before wrapping it around one of the posts of the headboard. I give it a small tug to make sure it isn't going to come loose then look back down at Wanda.

"Are they okay?" She simply nods. "I'm going to need words princess."

"It's perfect. Now please Y/n, just fuck me already." 

"Safe word."

"Red."

"Good girl." 

I don't waste anymore time, capturing Wanda's lips with mine as my hand travels down towards her core and I moan at how wet she is. I run a finger through her folds, her back arching slightly as she moans into the room. I slip the finger into her entrance pulling in and out slowly, while my thumb toys with her clit. Her sighs and moans fill the room as I add another finger and start pumping harder and faster, curling my fingers inside her when I feel the spongy tissue that makes her arch her back off the bed in pure pleasure.