"You don't have to wait for me to finish eating to leave the table if you want to go get yourself ready, I don't mind eating alone." 

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure go get yourself ready, you have about half an hour before Gabe comes to collect you."

"Thank you for the breakfast, and the drink Y/n. I hope you stay around more often. This is nice."

"I have to agree with you there. But don't you dare do the dishes, go get ready and relax a little before you have to go to school." He nods as he stands from the table, dumping his stuff in the sink as he passes through the kitchen and I watch as he walks down the hallway. 

I eat my pancakes in silence enjoying the tranquility of the morning and the peacefulness around me, making sure that once I've finished I wash and dry the dishes. As I am putting away the last plate the twins reappear with their bags on their backs, placing them on the floor as they grab a tupperware box each from the cupboard. They sift around the kitchen making their own lunches. Billy opts for a plain ham and cheese sandwich, salt and vinegar chips, a bar of chocolate and an apple. Tommy goes for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, ready salted chips, a bar of chocolate and a banana. They also both grab some strawberries, putting them in a small box each before putting it all in their bags. I look at the time and realise they will be going soon.

"Do you want to go see if your mom is awake to say goodbye?" Both boys walk back down the hallway, I hear Wanda's bedroom door opening after they knock. I can hear a small groan from the sleeping woman but as the boys say they are off to school she seems to find energy from nowhere.

"Oh gosh. I didn't realise the time. Did you have breakfast? Have you packed your lunch?" I hear her voice travel out of the room as the boys laugh a little.

"Yes mama. Y/n made us breakfast, and we packed our own lunch. Don't worry we have fruit in there somewhere." Wanda let's out a sigh as she says bye to the boys. They make their way back into the kitchen where Tommy hugs me bye while Billy simply waves, as they grab their bags and head out the door of the apartment. 

"Baby." Wanda's voice calls out to me as soon as she hears the door closed, so I make my way to her door and lean against the doorway.

"Yes princess?" 

"Cuddle?" She moves her hands above the sheets and makes grabby hands towards me, I roll my eyes but happily oblige as I make my way towards her. 

Her arms open up wider as I get closer and I open mine up too. I fall towards her and she squeaks, closing her eyes and turning her head fully prepared for me to land on top of her, but I catch myself by placing my hands next to her head. She opens up her right eye to look up at me, when she sees me smiling down at her she turns her head and opens her other eye a smile growing on her face.

"Hi baby." Her voice is quiet as she whispers between us.

"Hi princess." I reply in the same tone. I let my arms slip to either side of her body colliding gently with Wanda's and her arms immediately wrap around my torso. My legs are dangling off the bed, my head in the crook of her and I can feel her lips against my left temple leaving small kisses. I turn my head in time with her kisses so our lips connect, in a slow kiss our lips dancing together for a few seconds.

"Mmm, you taste like pancakes." I smile at her and kiss her again and she hums against my lips, before I pull away and she gives me that fuzzy look that I absolutely love to see.

"Well I did make pancakes for me and the boys, there is enough mix left for you to have one." I peck her nose making it scrunch. "So my beautiful princess. Would you like pancakes and coffee?"