"Sorry I was away with the fairies, just thinking over everything that's happened today." Damn you fairies.

"Well I was just going to ask if you were up for two more visitors?"

"Sure princess." Wanda nods at Nat who comes and gives me a hug whispering in my ear.

"You have my number if you need anything."

"Thank you." Natasha leaves the room, I'm assuming to go get our other guests. Wanda moves around on the bed, shuffling her body down the bed so her legs intertwine with mine and her head comes to rest in my lap as I am still sitting up against the head of the bed. She wraps one arm around my waist, while the other bends and she moves her head to use it as a pillow on my lap, her hands drawing small circles with her index fingers.

"I'm sorry you went through all that Y/n. I know sorry doesn't offer much, but I truly am sorry that you have been through much hurt at such a young age." I can hear the sadness in her voice and when I look down at her I see the small pout on her lips.

"We all go through stuff Wanda, some people experience it over their lifetime and some people experience it close together. But we all experience hurt and heartbreak. It's just the way of life. I've come to understand that those sorts of things are out of control, even when I think they aren't. I know I can't control what is not in my hands."

"Your therapy session seems to be helping already."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you said it was out of your control when earlier you couldn't help but pin the blame to yourself." Wanda's head turns in my lap to look up at me and I give her a smile and she beams up at me.

"That's because I know it's true. I don't blame myself anymore, not in my heart but when I have flashbacks that bad my brain takes time to reboot as I like to call it to remember the work I have put in to make it catch up with my heart."

"That makes sense. Can I have a kiss?" She puckers her lips as I laugh at her goofiness as I lean down our lips touching in a gentle kiss. When I sit back up she rubs her lips together savouring the moment.

"You never have to ask for a kiss Wanda?"

"Yeah but it's fun to hear you laugh about it. I love your laugh." Her nose scrunches as I laugh out some more and I can feel her whole body snuggle closer to me.

There is a small knock on the door and when I look up through the pane of glass I can't see anyone which makes me scrunch my eyebrows. Wanda seems to know who is out there though as she giggles and tells them to come in. I light up with a huge smile on my face as the twins enter the room, closing the door gently being them. When I see the both of them make their way to the chairs in the room, I pat the bed instead telling them to join me and Wanda. I bring my legs up to sit criss-cross applesauce, but Wanda remains in her position obviously comfortable and content with where she is.

"How are you feeling Y/n?" Billy asks as he sits down towards the end of the bed looking between me and Wanda with soft eyes.

"Better thank you Billy. You guys didn't have to come but I'm grateful you did." Tommy climbs up next to me, sitting against the head of the bed with me and I wrap a protective arm around his shoulders as his head rests against my shoulder.

"Of course we did. When we heard you were in hospital we wanted to come straight away, but thought it best that you see your family first. When Sharon let us know that you were awake we finished our game and came straight here." I pull Tommy closer and pat the space in front of me to signal Billy to come closer. He sits criss-cross applesauce right in front of me, our knees almost touching, Wanda's arm that was around my waist moves to drape over Billy's legs. I lean forward grabbing onto one of Billy's hands, and Wanda instantly places her hand on top as they all rest on Billy's knee.