I

Silver Skin
~

The third story in the Tied to Wolves series. You must read 'Moon Bound' and then 'Blood Ties' to read this one.

I'm thankful to everyone that has stuck around this far. I'm very appreciative of it and I hope you continue to stick around.

This is a rough first draft — please keep that in mind. I do intend to edit, fix and flesh it out, but that will be way down the line.

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction. Any names, places, events, characters or any connection to the deceased and living, is not intentional and completely coincidental.

N O T E S

This story will be quite a journey to get through.

Expect redemption and downfalls.

Multiple points of view.

Abuse/Torture:
Sexual, mental, emotional, physical and many other forms will take place within this story.
Mentions of assault/rape/abuse.
I do not wish to upset or trigger anyone but matters such as these do occur in my story.
This is a final warning.

Themes:
Many things that take place in the first and second stories will have similar subject manners and dark natures in Silver Skin as well. Such as dark humour, cannibalism, lots of blood and death.
May not be for the faint-hearted.

Romance
I have said in previous works, this series isn't necessarily a shifter romance. It is carried with character and plot. Don't expect smut because there is none.

——

H A T E
Feel free to dislike or hate what I write. Give your criticism, opinions and judgements, but all I ask is to be respectful about it. If you don't like my story, don't read it and go on your way.

W R I T I N G
I try to write the best I can, my writing can be repetitive and faulty. I'm at no standard of a professionally published author, so there will be mistakes and errors. My writing can be clunky and not well put together.
I apologise for that.

Long chapters.

G I F S & I M A G E S
I own none of the images or gifs I use in my stories, I take no ownership of them ... I found them on Pinterest and of course, all of that credit and creativity goes to the creators and photographers. I simply use them to bring fragments of my stories to life.

F I N A L N O T E
...
I ask the individuals that do this, don't copy or steal my stories. I've worked hard on them, it's been narrated in my head since I was a teenager and I don't want it taken from me.
It's illegal and completely and utterly unfair for the person writing it to have to endure such frustration of someone stealing their work.
__

Thank you for reading this and happy reading.

— Caranyx