"You're ok" Clay offers a smile, tracing circles into George's shoulder, his heartbeat finally slowing knowing George was awake now, free from his cruel and ruthless mind. 

"I'm sorry..." George whispers sobbing into his arms that he had rested atop of his knees. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for bub, you're ok" Clay whispers, George drops his head onto Clay's shoulder, releasing a deep breath. Clay's comforting tone helping George relax, though he couldn't stop crying no matter how hard he tried to settle his racing mind. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Clay whispers finally dropping his eyes to the small boy beside him. 

"No... Please not yet" George mumbles through his trembling. His tone breaking Clay's heart with each word that fell from his mouth. 

"It's ok. When you're ready ok" Clay offers a smile, playing with strands of George's hair, a faint smile falling onto George's face at the gesture. 

"Do you wanna take a shower, it might make you feel better?" Clay offers after a short silence which had evidently forced George's heart to race. 

"I don't want to be alone right now... Please just hold me..." George whimpers, holding Clay as close as he could. Clay's arm falls around George's shoulder hesitantly. 

"Ok..." Clay whispers, scared to even slightly raise his voice. 

"Tell me about Drista" George sighs, tracing the smiley face on Clays' jumper. 

"Ok um... She's obsessed with singing, she's been in every musical for the past 3 years and finally got her first lead-" 

George let Clay ramble on for close to an hour, Clays' voice being the core to grounding George, bringing him back to reality and away from his dark past. Clay spoke about his sister, his aunt, and uncle and how they were sweet and he probably needed to visit them more, then he spoke about his childhood home and how he and Sapnap were absolute hell for every teacher they ever had. Talking about anything and everything until George was ready for him to stop. 

"And yeah, that's how Sap broke my tooth..." Clay scoffs forcing a light giggle from George who had simply nodded or laughed along to each story that dream had told him. The room finally fell silent, dream trying to think of what else he could tell George. 

"I'm sorry for waking you up" George giggles before sniffling, releasing a deep breath. 

"I'd rather be here to help you than let you deal with it alone" Clay shrugs. 

"They happen when I don't take my meds" George sighs rubbing his eyes. 

"Drista has something similar, you'd think I would've figured out how to help by now" Clay scoffs, head slightly falling whilst fiddling with his hand. 

"I think you did a pretty good job, I mean you stopped it" George shrugs, finally lifting his head to rest on Clay's shoulder, looking up to Clay who refused to meet his eyes. 

"What's your favorite color" George questions, avoiding the silence. 

"Green" Dream chuckles. 

"Mines Blue" George smiles. 

"I know, it's the only one you can see" Dream scoffs. 

"Favorite memory" George quirks a brow. 

"Running into a clumsily late brunette who would change my entire life a little under a year ago" Clay responds, a smug smile on his face. George simply blushes looking away from the blonde. 

"Your such an idiot" George chuckles before pushing himself to his feet, slightly stumbling from the lightheaded rush that forced his mind to fall cloudy for a few seconds.