"What is Tony Stark all about grand gestures?" I bump our shoulders together as she laughs looking down at that floor then back up to me. "He still hasn't got it through his head you are allergic to strawberries has he?"

"No he hasn't." Pepper laughs as I wrap my arm around her. "But he tries and that's all I can ask for."

"That's all anyone can ask for." 

"You speak the truth. Right anyway, Tony is going to be waiting for you."

"Is it formal or can I address him by Papa T?" I stand up from my desk smoothing out my suit.

"No, not at all. Morgan is even in there. It is really an unofficial meeting just something to chuck ideas around."

"Okay, well I will see you on my way out Mama P." I lean over to kiss her cheek as she gives me another hug before situating herself at the desk.

I enter Tony's office, which is huge, to see that instead of him at his desk it's Morgan. She looks up as soon as she hears the door open, her eyes shine with excitement as she spins the office chair around scrambling to get off of it. Her little body darts around the edge of the oak desk barrelling towards me, jumping into my arms squeezing me half to death.

"Sissy!" She snuggles her head into the crook of my neck as I lift her up onto my body a bit more, her legs wrapping around my torso, her arms around my neck. 

"Hey nugget. Look at you, you got so big. How old are you now, 12?" She shakes her head laughing at my silliness. 

"No silly. I'm 5." 

"Oh really? Well, do you know what you get when you are a big, strong 5 year old?" 

"No. What?" She leans back in my arms to look at me in question. 

"They get a visit." I slowly and discreetly move one hand away from her back ready for what I am about to do.

"From who?" 

"The tickle monster!" She squeals as I push my hands against her stomach, attacking it with my fingers as her body squirms to try and get away. 

"Stop!" Her voice is breathless between broken laughter, so I stop for a second to let her catch her breath. 

I move her body so I am cradling her more in my left arm and her right side is against my front as she catches her breath. When I see her breathing calm down a little, her chest not rising and falling so fast, I walk two fingers from her foot all the way up her leg. Her little body wiggles to try and get away but I tighten my grip, not too hard but enough so she won't fall out of my arm. When I reach her t-shirt, she is fully prepared for me to tickle her because I hear her hold her breath. A smirk plays on my lips before I lift up her top slightly, planting a big raspberry on her stomach, making her giggle and try to push my face away with her hands. I do it again on the other side of her stomach, before starting my tickle attack again. 

"Sissy, stop. Please." I immediately stop and bring her body back against mine so she can snuggle against me. 

"You good?" I check in with Morgan bouncing her a few times in my arms.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Good. I didn't hurt you."

"No. But my lungs hurt from laughing."

"Okay, well they can rest now. The tickle monster needs a break too." She hums against my neck. "Where's your dad kiddo?" 

"I'm right here." Tony says as he gives me the Tony Stark winning smile as he enters his office from a door on the left hand side of the room, where I believe the toilet is.

"Papa T!" I bounce Morgan up and down to grab her attention. "I'm going to put you down so I can greet your dad."

"Okay. I will be at the desk." Once I put her down she scurries back into the office chair continuing on with whatever she was doing before I interrupted.

I turn to look at Tony who opens his arms up for a hug, which I gladly embrace in pulling him tight as we both pat each other's back. He takes a small step back moving his arm to cup my face, running his finger over where my back eye was a few weeks ago. When he sees no evidence of it he smiles and nods at me.

"How are you Papa T?" 

"I'm perfect dear. How is my favourite daughter doing?" I nod my head in his hands.

"I'm great, but technically it would be daughter-in-law." He points his finger at me trying to act tough.

"You became my daughter the moment you married mine." I give him a sad smile as we pull each other in for another hug.

"There are two people I would like you to meet." He spins my body around to face the back wall that you can't see when entering and my entire being freezes up. "This is Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. They are my international relations people for Russia and Eastern Europe and I thought they could work with you in getting supplies deployed over there."

I don't say anything. I can't say anything. I am currently looking at a very angry Russian, I mean if looks could kill I would be way past 6 foot under. I mean she would lock my body up, throw away the key, incase me in cement before locking that up and throwing it all in the ocean never to be found again. She is way past livid, I am shitting myself right now. 

I then turn to look at Wanda. My heart breaks as I see tears in her eyes and a look of complete devastation and heartbreak. That look is going to be burned into my brain for the rest of my days, it is going to haunt my mind, my thoughts, my dreams, that look...that look I wish I had never caused. She wipes at her eyes, looking at Natasha who is still staring daggers at me, then back to me. She opens her mouth to speak, no words come out. I do the same. Then finally she sucks in a harsh breath, looks me dead in the eye and asks me the question I never wanted her to have to ask. I wanted to tell her I did, but there was never a good time. The only words that leave her mouth, break mine and her heart as she says them.

"You're married?"

================================
Word Count: 1904

Uh......sorry....🤧

Last chapter for today, and a short one.