"You think so?" 

"No, I know so." 

Wanda bites her lips as she looks up at me moving her free arm, lucky bitch, to my face cupping my left cheek as she rubs at my cheekbone with her thumb her fingers spread open on my cheek her pinky resting on my jaw. She moves her hand so it's hovering above my face, and using her finger draws an imaginary line from my cheekbone up to my eyebrow. From my eyebrow to my nose, pulling her finger down the bridge of my nose only to go back up and across my other eyebrow before making its way down to my cheek. She then moves it to my bottom lip pulling it back slightly and releasing it as she stifles a laugh. Wanda takes her hand back to her face, planting a kiss on her three middle fingers before placing them gently on my lips as I kiss them back. I can feel her body buzz a little with mine as she places the fingers back in her lips before resting her hand gently on my chest drawing random shapes and patterns, her left cheek now resting on my chest as she angles her head to be able to see me.

"Morning mama." Billy's rough morning voice brings us out of our little world, moving our heads so we can smile at him. 

"Good morning Billy." Wanda signals for him to try and stay quiet as the other two boys are still sound asleep.

"Morning Billy." He turns to look at me. "What time was it when you came and joined us?"

"Maybe like 2am. Nathaniel had a nightmare, something about flying Aliens attacking New York through a portal, I don't know he was crying pretty hard about it until I held him." 

"Thank you Billy, it can be hard to get him settled back down after one. Especially if he hasn't got his dog Teddy with him, or someone like his brother and sister snuggle up with him."

"Yeah I tried to get him to settle down, but he kept tossing and turning. Then I remembered you said it was okay to come and get you if he needed anything, so I came up to ask you what to do as I left him wrapped in a blanket next to Tommy." How awake was I for any of this?

"Oh I don't remember that."

"Yeah I came knocking on the door, and when you answered you ushered me inside. I told you what happened, then you asked me to go and bring him up and said to come straight in so we didn't wake Wanda by knocking again." He is about to continue the story but we see Tommy roll over stretching his arms above his head, he rolls over some more until he is pressed against my side, his head resting on my bicep. Wanda's smile is huge at this point.

"Is it okay if I rest like this?" Is the first thing out of Tommy's mouth making me laugh a little.

"Yeah let me just shake out my arm as I can't feel it." He lifts his body up so he is sitting up a little so I can shake my arm trying to get the blood flowing back through it, once the very painful pins and needles disappear I lay my arm back down. "Go for it, but try not to kill it off this time."

"Sorry, not sorry." I hide a laugh as Wanda pokes his back playfully. "What are you guys talking about?" 

"How we ended up here. I was just telling them about when I came back downstairs and saw you rocking Nathaniel side to side." Wanda eyes widen slightly as she looks between her two boys, obviously not expecting them to be so loving and caring towards Nathaniel.

"Oh right, yeah he woke me up when he started crying again. Which wasn't an issue, but I couldn't seem to get him to calm down with words. It's like he couldn't hear me. So I did the next best thing, I brought his head to my chest so he could listen to my heartbeat and slowed my breathing down to try and get him to match it." Tommy explains as he moves his head up to my shoulder to make sure he isn't cutting off the circulation as he notices me squeezing my hand into a fist shaking it a bit.