53. i love you

Adalina Salvatore

Once upon a royal matrimony, I thought he was going to paint our life with black and grey. Little did I know Eden Salvatore had a smile that could lit up this whole kingdom and broke a thousand hearts in the process.

I munched on my cheeseburger while he silently enjoyed his Oreo McFlurry. We lounged on the huge throne after the room was vacant. I sat on his laps with my legs dangling off the hand rest of the throne beside his gun. I stared at the sight of my husband dressed casually in a grey crew neck and sweatpants. I quickly looked down and stole a peak of his dick print.

" You're a very pretty hooker. " I sighed, sinking into his embrace.

His chest shook as he chuckled from beneath me. " Are you talking to my dick? "

" Maybe. " I laughed, dropping the wrapper back into the paper bag. Eden followed me and placed his half eaten sweets down.

We looked at each other in silence while I pulled up his sweatshirt and shoved myself underneath it, coming out of the neck hole face to face with him. I wrapped my arms around his bare torso and he hugged me back. He smiled down at me with his adorable dimples poking out.

I wanted this moment to be written in history.

" Hi. " I beamed, kissing his cheek.

He pecked my lips. " Hi back. "

" How are you feeling, little shit? " he asked, brushing a strand of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

I dropped my head down and nuzzled my face into his neck, inhaling his scent. " Better that you got me food. Can we go home? "

" Adalina darling, I need to talk to Elian and sort everything out. You should stay with me to stop me from killing your brother but if you want to go Thane can take you. " he said, kissing my hair.

" I'll send Anastasia, Madeline and mom over. You can have girl's day. Go crazy. " he suggested and I smiled, nodding my head.

A chill day sounded perfect. Eden and I would talk about what happened, just not today. I wanted a nice relaxing day and when the sun went down he could come home and fucked me into the next sunrise. It was a plan.

Thane was waiting beside the car while Eden shamelessly shoved his tongue down my throat. He had his palm cupping the back of my neck and another on my ass. He kissed me like he was a soldier going away on military leave and I kissed him back like I was going to miss the shit out of him.

" Cut it out, you two. " the bodyguard mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Eden gave him a looks when we pulled apart. He placed another peck on mouth before leading me to the car and opening the door.

" You're so dead. " he grumbled at Thane who just grinned at his boss with pure amusement.

" I miss it when you fight like dogs. Happier time for me. " Thane quickly added then raced inside the car, slamming his door shut with a roaring laughter.

I laughed with him as he started the car and slammed his feet on the petal, driving away from his scary boss man who looked annoyed as always. We talked and made fun of my husband like we always did while listening to one direction on the radio.

I looked out the tinted window with a grin on my face. The cloudless sky was morally grey and looked like it was about to start raining as we pulled out of London. Lightning struck the sky and I held Eden's jacket closer to me, admiring the pretty weather. I loved the storm and the stinging chills that came with it.