9. natural habitat

Eden Salvatore

Eden Salvatore

I stared at my bloodied hand and stained shirt. They shouldn't have messed with me. Thane tied each men to their chair while I tortured the answer out of their leader. The bastard didn't budge. I kicked his stomach sending his chair to the ground making a loud thud. I watched as his blood oozed out of his mouth like waterfall. He deserved it, he had it coming. I kept chanting inside my head.

" Bring the next one. " I muttered and Thane pushed another chair toward me.

"  Who sent you? " I asked, wiping my blade with a small handkerchief.

" Fuck off. " that was all I needed to plunged the blade into his left eyes.

I picked up another knife from the table, sighing in boredom as he cried in pain struggling to get out of the rope. I threw the knife again, only this time it stuck in his shoulder. I stalked toward him, he had his eye trained on me when I pulled the blade out of his other eye. The man let out a whimper as I ran the bloodied blade down his face to his throat, gently pressing it into his flesh drawing out blood.

" I asked you a question. Tell me who are you working with? " I hummed, slitting skin.

" I would rather die than tell you. " he hissed.

" Okay. " I stabbed the blade into his throat until I heard the veins inside his neck snapping apart and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

I nodded my head at Thane and he pushed in another chair. I focused on the smirk playing across his lips as he leaned forward from his chair liked he wanted to tell me the most funniest story he knew. I crossed my arms over my chest urging him to start talking.

" Your wife is a fuckable little thing, isn't she? Shame she has to die. "

I cocked an eyebrow at him daring the bastard to utter another word about her. I might not like her but at the end of the day she was my fucking wife and no one messed with her. I would not tolerate such disrespect toward a woman. My mother taught me better. I knew better.

I pushed the tools table toward him. Grabbing his hand, I slammed it on the table and crashed his bones with a hammer. He screamed in pain but I wanted more blood. I swung the hammer across his face, no doubt breaking his jaw as a cracking sound hit my ears. The fucker deserved it.

" Another word about my wife and you're dead. " I warned.

" She has a reputation of a slut. Did you know she slept with half of London. I bet she's a dirty whore in bed. " he chuckled, spitting out blood.

Sighed in annoyance, I punched the smirk off of his sorry excuse of a face, sending his head back. The bastard took a second hissing in pain before looking back at me in the eyes. Wrong fucking move. I punched him again and again until I felt the flesh of knuckles breaking apart. Thane pulled away and I shook him off.