28. conceal don't feel

Adalina Salvatore

He had his hand half way up my shirt.

My soul left my body when they slid up like a snake slithering on my skin. I sucked in my breath as his fingers brushed past my ribs, he ran them up and around before going up to my breasts then down again, disappearing behind to the lower of my back. He tugged me forward him and I felt the unsteady rise and fall of his chest against mine as he breathed.

His eyes dazed and hooded.

I gulped involuntarily. He lowered his head down to my neck and latched his mouth on my throat. Sucking and biting, he kissed his way up my jaw while his hand wandered up to replace his mouth on my neck, choking me in his rough grip.

His lips smashed against mine, moving like he had been starving. Like he wanted to swallow me whole. My fingers tucked in his hair.

I closed my eyes, conceal don't feel.

But, lightning struck inside my chest. My mind was screaming bloody murder. It was his kiss that made my whole world collapse before his feet. I could barely think.

His hands kept roaming up and down my curves. It felt like his touch was setting my skin on fire. I gasped just as his fingers hook around the waist of my shorts, tugging it.

" Eden, stop. " I barely spoke before his mouth was on me again.

" No. Don't want to. " he pouted against my lips and I sighed in surrender.

At the moment he could ask me to burn the entire kingdom and I would do it for him in a heartbeat. That was how much control he had over me.

I snapped out of my thought and my eyes widened in shock when he grabbed a handful of my bare ass.

I smacked his hand away, tugging his head back, breaking the kiss. He squinted his eyes at me and I sighed. This fucker was as high as a kite.

" You need to chill, mister wandering hands. " I broke out of his grip and rose from the tangled sheets. I had no idea how did I end up there in the first place.

He looked like he was about to grab me and pull me back. I squealed stepping further away as he got up and reached out his arm. Throwing the cover out of his way, he tried to get away but the IV that was hooked into his arm stopped him.

And, I silently thanked God for that because I would do whatever the hell he wanted to do if I got back there. I was weak.

I stood still in my spot, narrowing my eyes at him. He huffed before innocently holding his arms out for me. I sighed again.

" No funny business? " I asked.

He frowned then shook his head slowly. " No. "

I prayed for strength as I walked back to the devil. I settled on the bed with him, my back against the headboard and my legs under the cover with him. Pulling him into my arm, I ran my hand through his hair as he laid his face on the crook my neck.

" How high are you right now? "

" Higher. Highest. Kisses? " he mumbled softly, lips on my skin. Shivers crawled up my neck and I mentally cursed inside my head.

" No. " Of course I wanted to fucking kiss him, sober and not high on medication.

I was basically taking advantage of him. Eden would have been disappointed in me. The guy already hated me enough.

But, then he made the :( face.

" Don't do this to me. " I groaned, proceeding to shove his face away.