34. skin on fire

Adalina Salvatore

Eden Salvatore wasn't the saint I thought he was. The bastard knew exactly what he was doing and he had his priority straight. When he set his mind on something, to hell with it all because he was going to fucking get what he wanted. It's either his way or his other way.

We barely made it home. I saw a glimpse of it before he decided that he couldn't take it anymore and pulled me into a random ditch somewhere on the construction side. Scandalous.

But, I wasn't going to complain.

He stared at me, brushing the fallen strands of my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I watched him carefully, following his movement and anticipating his next.

A small gasp escaped from the depth of my throat when he raked a hand through my hair, tugging me forward him by the back of my head. He closed the distance and I could feel his heart beating through our connected chests. I felt like I was home.

" May I? " he whispered, staring down at my lips. I tilted my chin forward and matched his gaze.

" Tell me what you want? " I asked, slowly bringing my hands up his chest and stopped at the back of his neck.

He cocked an eyebrow, leaning over to whisper in my ear. " I want so many things, darling. I've been so patient. "

His words alone almost left me breathless as they sent shivers down my spine. But, it was the tip of his tongue licking the inside of my earlobe that sent me over the edge. He suckled the skin underneath my ear, gently biting down before he made his way down to the side of my neck while his hands wandered under his jacket I was wearing and along the curves of my body.

My fingers tugged the back of head, pulling him closer as I threw my head back slightly. He set my home on fire and now he had moved on to do the same to me.

" I want your heart racing and your skin on fire. I want you to experience heaven in my hell. " he whispered between the kisses.

His hand trailed up my arm to my shoulder. He played with the strap of my dress, slipping his fingers under and it was driving me wild. He pulled it slowly down my shoulder, freeing the swell of my breast. I threw my head back, gasping for air when his mouth met my flesh, sucking and licking like he was starving.

He stopped for a moment, nuzzling his face into my chest. " Christ, I'd do anything for you right here. " he mumbled under his breath.

I chuckled, playing with his hair. " How can you be adorable and hot at the same time? "

He brought his head back up to kiss under my chin, my jaw, my cheeks and everywhere except where I wanted him to.

" Eden. " I groaned, grabbing a fistful of his shirt, pulling him closer even when I knew it was impossible to get any closer than this.

" You still haven't answered my question. " he said, hands wandering back down until his fingers grazed the hem of my dress.

" Kiss me. Kiss me, goddamn it. "

Suddenly I was on my back, laying on the ground of the miserable ditch despite the fact that our house was a couple of feet away. But, who was I to deny my husband's kink or whatever the hell this was.